Neighbors claim that building stole energy from adjacent buildings
There was a kind of crack under the building where electric cables passed to bring power to the residents.
Occupation reportedly pulled electrical connection from neighboring 'Caracu' buildingEdu Garcia / R7Officials at the building next to Wilton Paes de Almeida, in Largo do Paissandu, which collapsed on Tuesday , said the occupation had made 'cats' to steal power.According to them, one would come from the Caracu building.Someone would have made a kind of crevice beneath the building through which electric cables passed to bring power to residents.Another would be from the Church, also next to the building.During the aftermath operations, firefighters realized that the water was electrified and began a search to identify the causes of the problem.Employees - who declined to be identified by security - say there are several reports of shocks.Neither those responsible for the Caracu building nor the administration of St. Paul's Lutheran Evangelical Church noticed the clandestine connections because they only functioned at night.The R7 tried to contact the leaders of...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 147 km of traffic at the moment.
- Federal Court accepts complaint and Cabral becomes defendant for the 24th time
- What are the conditions of the property so that it meets the rules of SFH?
- Criminals break into INSS agency in downtown Porto Alegre (RS)
- Temer appoints 11 new ministers on Tuesday
- Video shows threesome fight suspected over Victoria's death in prison
- We found in Minas : Garlic factory produces 16 tons per month
- Petrobras delivers to ANP declarations of commerciality of Entorno de Sapinhoá
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 32 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Strike has already stopped 23 Campos Basin platforms and another 8 work
- MTST bans roads near Sao Paulo City Hall
- Health risks even with small amounts of alcohol
- Woman still looking for driver after a month of accident
- "Benzinho" is an exciting portrait of the Brazilian family
- Senior citizen falls victim to loan coup in Sergipe (RN)
- Police arrest four men suspected of joining militia in Rio
- Mega-Sena draws R $ 3 million this Saturday
- Graffiti artist makes sketch of a walker with guns in hand in Rio
- Robbers break into gallery in downtown Porto Alegre (RS)
- Fire consumes vehicle resale on Avenida Assis Brasil