German police investigate anti-Semitic attack on men
Anti-Semitism remains a hot topic in the country, as over 6 million Jews were murdered during the Nazi-era Holocaust
Men were beaten in a glass bottleAxel Schmidt / Reuters - 18.4.2018German police said on Wednesday they launched an investigation after two men wearing skullcapes were attacked and insulted in Berlin on Tuesday, an incident amid fears that anti-Semitism is on the rise in Germany.Anti-Semitism remains a sensitive issue in the country as more than 6 million Jews were murdered during the Nazi-era Holocaust.German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the attack was "absolutely appalling" and emphasized that any form of anti-Semitism will be dealt with firmly and decisively, adding: "The fight against these kinds of anti-Semitic excess must be won."Police said they did not know the identity of the perpetrators.Merkel said there was anti-Semitism among German citizens as well as people from Arabic-speaking areas.The two men, 21 and 24, were attacked by three people, police said, and the youngest suffered minor injuries.One of the three attackers hit the 21-year-old with a ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- One of three survivors of Cuba air crash dies
- See the political schedule of the candidates for the government of SP from 13h this Wednesday (15)
- Bertelsmann aims for continued learning with OnCourse acquisition
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 32 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- England and Belgium return to the field for third place
- Brasília records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Accumulated, Mega-Sena Promises Raffle R $ 15 Million Prize
- See the full World Noon this Tuesday (05)
- Guarulhos records traffic with 33 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Man invades and depresses school in BH
- Suspects steal $ 4,000 from newsstand in upscale neighborhood of SP
- Maned wolf invades home in Uberlândia (MG)
- "He keeps asking me to come back," says mother of boy arrested in the USA
- Who is Sergio Etchegoyen, the military pushed into the spotlight by Temer government crises
- SP City Hall bids for Ibirapuera Park concession
- Cade approves sale of ArcelorMittal Brasil steel assets to Simec
- Cart falls in Curitiba; grandson asked driver to stay home
- Young man is killed at the nightclub door in Contagem (MG)
- GPA will raise R $ 1.2 billion with debentures
- Truckers protest in front of the refinery in Duque de Caxias