German police investigate anti-Semitic attack on men
Anti-Semitism remains a hot topic in the country, as over 6 million Jews were murdered during the Nazi-era Holocaust
Men were beaten in a glass bottleAxel Schmidt / Reuters - 18.4.2018German police said on Wednesday they launched an investigation after two men wearing skullcapes were attacked and insulted in Berlin on Tuesday, an incident amid fears that anti-Semitism is on the rise in Germany.Anti-Semitism remains a sensitive issue in the country as more than 6 million Jews were murdered during the Nazi-era Holocaust.German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the attack was "absolutely appalling" and emphasized that any form of anti-Semitism will be dealt with firmly and decisively, adding: "The fight against these kinds of anti-Semitic excess must be won."Police said they did not know the identity of the perpetrators.Merkel said there was anti-Semitism among German citizens as well as people from Arabic-speaking areas.The two men, 21 and 24, were attacked by three people, police said, and the youngest suffered minor injuries.One of the three attackers hit the 21-year-old with a ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Senior woman pretends to be dead to escape SSA killers
- Funkeiro arrested in Vila Isabel mall
- Traffickers sell crack in daylight in Porto Feliz (SP)
- Dilma Roussef gets rid of cancer
- New York Illusion Museum Tricks Visitors' Eyes
- Parkinson's disease may start in the gut and not in the brain
- Live: Hiltor Mombach comments on Grêmio tie and projects Inter x Chapecoense
- MG Government defaults on companies that provide prison food
- 'Madagascar' Creator Introduces New Virtual Reality Animation
- See the full Alert Brazil this Tuesday (14).
- City Hall announces two more winning bars in Orla do Gasometer
- Four young people are killed during bus ride
- Guerra wants to see more "surgical" Guild in next matches
- Goi?nia - GO has 76 km of traffic at the moment.
- New rule allows suspension of irregular benefits
- College dismisses suspected teacher to point gun at student
- Minors rob wheelchair users and take adapted car in Porto Alegre
- Sarah Palin returns to the political scene with autobiographical book
- Boeing aircraft orders top Airbus in first half
- GPA up 8% Q1 net profit up