Gilmar Mendes extends 60-day research on Aécio Neves
Decision was taken in the investigation investigating “makeup” of information provided by the Rural Bank to CPMI Correios
Gilmar Mendes decided to extend Aetius investigationDisclosure / STFMinister Gilmar Mendes of the Supreme Federal Court (STF) has decided to extend for 60 days investigations of Senator Aécio Neves (PSDB-MG) in the context of an investigation that investigates "makeup" of information provided by the Rural Bank to CPMI Correios .Gilmar also ordered that the inquiry against the senator be forwarded to the Federal Police for demarches."Given that there are due diligences (...), I would like to extend the deadline, as required. In the light of the foregoing, I determine the continuation of the investigations, allowing the period of 60 days for the conclusion of the investigations", determined the minister, in a decision signed on April 13.Gilmar: Contact with Aécio was to talk about the abuse of authority lawThe inquiry was initiated based on the award of the former senator Delcídio Amaral (MS).Federal Police Chief Heliel Jefferson Martins had requested an extension of the ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Criminals promote trawler at bus stop near mall in Vila Velha
- Act in favor of Lula at the union door has crying and euphoria
- Trio breaks into shop and steals tools in Betim
- A cell phone is stolen every half hour in BH
- See the weather forecast for this Wednesday (26)
- Curitiba - PR has 68 km of traffic at the moment.
- Father and son divert donations from rain victims in Canela (RS)
- TSE analyzes if Marcio Lacerda will run for MG government
- Government fears truckers stop following 2013 path
- Brazilians bet on 5.3% inflation over the next 12 months
- Police catch parrots in rural Campestre (MG)
- Diadema records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Drought: 184 Bahia cities declare emergency situation
- Bradesco has net income of R $ 4.12 billion in the third quarter
- 'Shift, Displacement' goes after alleged Paddle operator
- Fertilizer deliveries to final consumer in Brazil increase 18% in July
- Truckers strike threatens treatment of kidney patients in Campos
- Marfrig Acquires US Beef Processor Control for $ 969 Million
- Caixa will grant FGTS guaranteed payroll loans
- Police mark for May reenactment of Marielle's death