Prisoners need to explain what they were doing at "bandit party"
Minister of Security Raul Jungmann defended police operation in Rio de Janeiro.Majority of prisoners had no criminal record
Jungmann defends police operation in Rio de JaneiroRicardo Botelho / Brazil Photo Press / FolhapressPublic Security Minister Raul Jungmann said on Friday that people with no criminal record arrested during a police operation at an event allegedly organized by militiamen in Santa Cruz, in the west of the capital, need to explain what they were having at a "bad guy party".Jungmann says militia may be involved in Marielle's deathOn the 7th, four people were killed and 159 others arrested in a police mega operation aimed at dispossessing one of the largest militias in the west.Of the total inmates, 139 had no criminal record and police were accused of randomly arresting people attending a paid event.Jungmann said, however, that he saw no excesses in the operation, but zeal.Marielle: Jungmann says there was a “bottleneck”"If you're at a militia party with guns and drugs and you're going to be arrested, there's no exaggeration about that, on the contrary, I thin...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Petrobras to approve refining partnership model within 3 weeks, CEO says
- Government anticipates 13th installment of retirees and pensioners
- Pl?nio de Arruda wants to phase out health plans
- Retired woman has been waiting for 20 days for surgery
- Third victim shot in attack in central Rio dies in hospital
- ECB Nowotny sees more political than economic risks to financial stability
- Man arrested suspected of killing young man in Frei Caneca Street, SP
- Coral sings Christmas songs inside a bus in SP
- BNDES publishes notice for Eletrobras privatization modeling
- Outlaw is shot in Montes Claros (MG)
- Omega Generation debuts in solar energy with acquisition of $ 1.1 billion
- Bandit steals over $ 5,000 from newsstand in Teófilo Otoni (MG)
- Meet the REGULARIZE! Taxpayer support system to replace e-CAC PGFN
- Cheer celebrates Brazil's victory in Brasilia bars
- SP has cleared roads, but roadblocks are 586
- Labor unions announce support for presidential Ciro Gomes
- Vitória - ES has 13 km of traffic at the moment.
- Man is stabbed to death in Betim (MG)
- Number of health insurance clients over 80 increases 62%
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 22 km of congestion at 11:55.