Vehicle sales should grow less in the second half, says Anfavea
President of Anfavea justifies forecast with the fact that the 2nd semester of last year showed better results than the 1st semester of 2017
Vehicle sales grew 15.6% in the first quarterMarcelo Camargo / 06.09.2012 / ABrAntonio Megale, president of Anfavea (National Association of Automotive Vehicle Manufacturers), said on Monday (23) that the vehicle market should show lower sales growth rates in the second half compared to the rates being recorded in the first half.The reason is that the second half of last year showed better results than the first half of last year.The months already ended, from January to March, expanded 15.6% over the same period last year."These rates are unlikely to be repeated in the second half," said the executive.The forecast for the full year is up 11.7%, an estimate that is maintained by Anfavea, due to the expectation of lower rates for the remainder of the year.Megale attended an industry event in São Paulo, hosted by AutoData Publishing.Route 2030According to Megale, with the delay in defining Route 2030, the government's new policy for the auto industry, the secto...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Guarulhos records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 11:54 am.
- Talisca announced as reinforcement of China's Guangzhou Evergrande
- Strike reduces Petrobras production, says FUP; losses can total $ 25m / day
- CenterPoint Energy Announces Purchase of Vectren in US $ 6 Billion Deal
- Grandson of Mario Covas and 'Baladeiro': who is the future mayor of SP with Doria's departure
- Latam Airlines to reschedule flights amid strike threat
- Florianópolis records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.
- OPEC reduces forecast of demand for its oil in 2019
- "It's better to delete a queue than build a viaduct," says Covas
- Man gets surgery after City Alert report, but needs another procedure
- Social network can be proof to suspend debtors card
- Santos holds orchid fair
- Victims seek police to report "Dr. Butt"
- Pakistani girl dies burned after refusing marriage proposal
- Carlinhos Cachoeira spends Father's Day with his daughter in Goiânia
- Police investigate fake Jews suspected of breaking into rabbi's house in SP
- SP Sports Secretary Jorge Damião leaves office
- Medicines and health plans pull official inflation in April, says IBGE
- Ford Ranger 2019 - Differences in Versions, Prices and News
- Interest-free installment on credit card won't end, says BC