Temer and PSDB negotiate Alckmin and Meirelles presidential plaque
President wants name to defend economic actions of his government;candidates fear side by side with president over high rejection
Fear (c) dreams of Alckmin (e) heading plate next to Meirelles (d)Marlene Bergamo / Folhapress - 02.12.2017President Michel Temer (MDB) and former Sao Paulo governor Geraldo Alckmin, PSDB's pre-candidate, have come back together and are negotiating an agreement that reunites the center-right of Brazilian politics.In the proposal presented by Planalto, this presidential plaque would be headed by the toucan with the former Finance Minister Henrique Meirelles (MDB) as a candidate for vice.Alckmin considers the idea, and at this point his allies estimate that there are many obstacles to the deal.Although still presenting himself as a pre-candidate for reelection, Temer admitted to at least two interlocutors - one from MDB and one from PSDB - that he should not run for another term.The president considers that the new formation can unite the political center and avoid the isolation of his party and its management in the electoral process.The proposal for a unified platform took...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Post falls from Santa Tereza Viaduct and leaves three injured in the Center of Belo Horizonte
- IML opens room for victims of domestic violence in Rio
- Paris kidnapping: Hostages released after 16 hours of tension
- Fortaleza records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Fertilizer deliveries may set records until September, says Agroconsult
- Transgenic Mosquito May Be Key In Fighting Dengue And Zika
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 39 km of congestion at 3:54 pm.
- In double dose
- Méier trafficker arrested in northern area
- Petrobras raises price of gasoline by 0.78% in refineries from Thursday
- Elections 2018: Does a majority of null or white votes nullify the election?
- "Paty Butt" will be indicted for bodily injury and estelionate
- Wagner says he expects government bills to be approved by Congress
- Refinery explosion does not release toxic gases, says Sindipetro-SP
- Crime of seven deaths makes 95 years and still intrigues the city of Tietê (SP)
- Man dies hit by a bus in the west of SP
- Health opens public consultation for new infant food guide
- Cauã Reymond and Mariana Goldfarb resume dating, says columnist
- Man uses knife to attack ex-wife
- Police look for broker suspected of shooting couple in Yellow line