Judge does not see 'indication of urgency' in Lula's medical examination
The former president's defense states that since he was arrested he has not undergone any routine examination as usual
Lula has been arrested since the beginning of the month in CuritibaFelipe Rau / Estadão Content - 08.04.2018The judge of the 12th Penal Court of Curitiba, Carolina Lebbos, said there was no "indication of urgency" in medical examination requested by the defense of former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva .She did not grant the lawyers' request on the grounds that she has already requested information from the Federal Police about the claim.The lawyer Cristiano Zanin Martins, who defends the petista, "reiterated", on Wednesday 25), "the request made on April 20 (event 66) for the Petitioner [Lula] to be met periodically and whenever necessary by the listed doctors. in that play, given the reasons stated therein - duly accompanied by a medical report. "The defense stressed that "Lula is 72 years old, has been in custody since April 7, 2018 at the Federal Police Superintendence in Paraná and, since then, has not undergone any routine examination as usual for the same reas...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Video catches shooting at Complexo da Maré
- Kerry seeks to test Russia and Iran's commitment to Syria, says official
- Rio Grande do Sul 2018/19 soybean crop should grow 5%, says Emater
- Police seize drug charges valued at $ 1 million in Bahia
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 48 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Poison Time: Shakira confirms coming to Brazil
- Minister criticizes request to close border with Venezuela
- Fire set on bus hits home in Minas Gerais
- China Three Gorges is proposed by EDP Portugal; offers low premium
- Etchegoyen: "Violence will destroy what we have built so far"
- Mateus Bandeira defends that state no longer has control of Banrisul
- Man arrested suspected of setting fire to homeless man
- CSN expects to close overseas asset sale by October, negotiates ore advance sale
- Protest for improvements in public transport blocks BR-070 in Goiás
- Bahian actor shot in police approach
- Celers raises estimated soybean crop in Brazil to record 117.8mt
- Yellow fever: Black Bridge will vaccinate before Wednesday's game
- Closed five years ago, Ipiranga Museum has cracks and insulation
- Ciro Gomes asks to visit former president Lula in jail
- Firefighters arrest thief at gas station