FIX - Macron and Rouhani agree to work to save Iran's nuclear deal
(Corrects in title of French President's name) PARIS (Reuters) - French Presidents Emmanuel Macron and Iran's Hassan Rouhani spoke on the telephone on Sunday and agreed ...
(Corrects in title title of French President)PARIS (Reuters) - French Presidents Emmanuel Macron and Iranian Presidents Hassan Rouhani spoke by phone on Sunday and agreed to work together in the coming weeks to preserve Iran's 2015 nuclear deal, Elysee said in a statement.In a conversation that lasted more than an hour, Macron also proposed that discussions be broadened to cover "three additional and indispensable subjects," his office said, citing Tehran's ballistic missile programs, its nuclear activities beyond 2025 and "the major regional crises "in the Middle East.The United States has been trying to garner support for new sanctions against Iran and has repeatedly threatened to t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Voters in Brazil increase 3.14% since 2014 and reach 147.3 mi
- Man accused of killing ex-wife remains in hospital after suicide attempt
- Research reveals impacts of rheumatoid arthritis in patients
- Pampant deer gets infected with rat poison in MG
- Niece attacks aunt with knife after fight
- Universal Campaigns Against Elderly Violence in 69 Countries
- This pigeonfish is the weirdest thing you'll see on the internet today
- Petrobras gasoline starts May at highest price since daily readjustments start
- Woman dies choking after eating banana
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Guarulhos records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 12:54 am.
- City Hall forbids another stretch of Marginal Botafogo from this Saturday
- Professionals complain of mismanagement at the Federal Hospital of Bonsucesso
- Justice examines Lula's last appeal in second instance
- BR-153 crash injures multiple people and causes congestion of up to 10 km
- In 40 minutes, it rained over 40% of the forecast for October in BH
- Trump fires first shot of trade war with China
- Baby is thrown out of car in accident
- Justice denies Suzane von Richthofen's request for freedom
- TJ maintains PMJP obligation to provide medication to needy person