Facebook scandal: WhatsApp founder to leave board
WhatsApp co-founder Jan Koum plans to leave his Facebook post for disagreements over data leakage
Koum leaves Facebook after leak scandalReuters / Mike Blake / 25.10.2017WhatsApp co-founder and CEO Jan Koum plans to leave his post on Facebook, in yet another episode related to the leaking data scam from social network users.According to sources heard by The Washington Post, Koum has clashed with Facebook - which has controlled WhatsApp since 2014 - about the strategy for the app, and especially about maintaining message encryption and the use of app user data. of message exchange.In a Facebook post, Koum stated that "it's been almost a decade since Brian [Acton] and I started WhatsApp, and it's been an incredible journey with some of the best people, but it's time to move on."Brian Acton left the messaging company in September to start a foundation after spending eight years with WhatsApp.During the scandal involving the leakage of 87 million Facebook users' private information to Cambridge Analytica, the political marketing firm linked to Donald Trump's c...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- 13 chilling horror stories told in just 2 sentences
- Did a pastor verify that the worker's bride was a virgin during the marriage?
- Lula says he is in favor of Lava Jato and that bandit is arrested
- Sergeant arrested after charging bingo owner kickback in RS
- Remedies are missing in health center of Goi?nia (GO)
- Embraer Holds Discussions, But Partnership with Boeing Not Vital, CEO Says
- Police may have been killed inside trunk, indicates expertise
- Companies give job opportunity to detainees
- House where lived author of The Little Prince should become an international historical heritage
- Poison Time: Famous Prestigious Royal Wedding
- Brazil loses with Trump trade war
- This is the most efficient way to escape a maze.
- Tetra Pak businessman tells Lide event that delay in court proceedings is something to be improved
- See: BH mall fire start
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 02/04/18
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 17 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Northbound track with works in Tibagi Note: Pavement recovery, signposted right lane
- Curitiba - PR has 18 km of traffic at the moment.
- Doctors use sandwich bag to house and save premature baby
- Firefighters put out six-car fire in one day