Israel says it has attacked targets in Syria after Iran missile launch
At least 23 were killed, according to NGOs;action represents the heaviest Israeli military assault on Syria since the start of the Syrian civil war in 2011
Attack left 23 military deadREUTERS / Omar Sanadiki / 10.05.2018Israel said on Thursday it had attacked nearly all of Iran's military infrastructure in Syria after Iranian forces first fired missiles at Israeli-controlled territory.The move represents the heaviest Israeli military assault in Syria since the start of the Syrian civil war in 2011, in which Iranian troops, Shiite militias and Russian soldiers mobilized in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors the conflict, said the Israeli attacks killed at least 23 military, including Syrian and non-Syrian.Syria's army command said in a television statement that its anti-aircraft defenses had destroyed most of a "successive wave" of Israeli rockets fired at its military bases, adding that the shooting killed three people and injured several others.See tooUnderstand the dispute between Israel and Iran amid the conflict in SyriaIsraeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liebe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Video monitoring in high school cars begins in Nova Lima
- Court promotes mock jury on Vargas dictatorship on Friday
- Detran launches “Traffic Week” to make drivers aware of road hazards
- My daughter used earplugs and regretted it. Can health insurance cover the correction?
- Poison Time: Jojo Todynho will buy the first apartment
- Republican Party criticizes TV debate moderators
- RJ federal hospitals suffer from lack of doctors and supplies
- Indian rescues puppy from flood in Kerala
- Suspected of participating in gang enters condominium in Guarulhos
- Brasilia is the third capital with the largest number of inhabitants
- Woman says abused by US Supreme Court nominee
- Samu is serving with only one sixth of capacity
- PM who shot and killed youth after confusing hydraulic monkey with gun is pushed off the streets
- Traders are evicted from São José Market in southern Rio
- Procempa strike mediation hearing ends without agreement
- The precious metal that is creating a new 'gold rush'
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 41 km of traffic at the moment.
- The activist who created a fake ID to infiltrate racist groups in the US and Europe
- Abratel promotes \ 'Fake News ' seminar in Brasilia
- Consumers have no reason to celebrate Consumer Day