Cosan's net profit rises 68.4% in Q1 to R $ 345.7 million
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Infrastructure and energy company Cosan reported on Thursday net income of 345.7 million reais in the first quarter of 2018, up 68.4 percent from ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Infrastructure and energy company Cosan reported net income of 345.7 million reais in the first quarter of 2018 on Thursday, up 68.4 percent year-on-year on the back of improved operating performance. of all lines of business, as well as lower financial expenses forAdjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) reached R $ 1.3 billion, up 11 percent year-on-year.Cosan said the volume sold at Raízen Combustíveis, part of the joint venture with Shell, was above market average, "supported by the focus on sustainable relationships with the dealer network."At Raízen Energia, Brazil's largest sugar and ethanol producer, accelerated product sales in the last quarter of the 2017/18 sugarcane crop, ending the season "with guidance delivered, even as sugar prices deteriorate."Cosan said Comgás sales continued to grow "consistently, reflecting the connection of new customers and increased industrial activity."The company als...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Cantareira interrupts increase sequence and remains stable
- Bras?lia - DF has 2 km of traffic at the moment.
- Goiás government releases salaries for 20 more secretaries and agencies
- Candomblé representatives visit Solomon's Temple
- Reusing food is an alternative against waste
- Mother reproduces child birthmark with makeup
- Inter Bank confirms customer data leak
- Santa Maria hosts traditional dance contest
- Market reached equilibrium and traditional auctions are gradually resuming, says Treasury
- Fernandinho Beira-Mar goes to the popular jury in MS
- In 2010 I will have 30 years worked paying INSS, but I will be 45 years old. Can I retire?
- Couple find daughter after 24 years of search
- WEG has higher profit in Q3 with expansion in foreign market
- Exclusive: see Marcos Valério's revealing testimony about the toucan monthly
- Pixelitor Download
- While health faces chaos, City Hall invests in advertising
- More than 300 cell phones and 110 electronics are seized in Bahia
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 48 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Eletrobras expects dismissal of 3,000 workers this year
- Baby's body is found within the state