After 98 days detained by immigration, Brazilian reports \ 'prison routine \'
Lucimar de Souza, released last Tuesday after a judge found his arrest for US immigration 'illegal', spoke exclusively to R7
Lucimar de Souza spent 98 days detained by US immigrationMasslive / Jacqueline Tempera / 9.5.2018A "prison routine".It is with these words that the Brazilian Lucimar de Souza, 49, defines the 98 days she was held by immigration authorities in the United States, until she was released last Tuesday (9), after a federal judge ruled that his arrest was made. illegally.Governor Valadares's mining company, Lucimar has lived in Everett, Massachusetts, in the Boston metropolitan area for 16 years.She is married to a US citizen and has a 10-year-old son, Anthony, who also has US citizenship.She spoke exclusively with R7 and told her about what she has lived since January 30, when she was arrested.The prisonThat day, Lucimar and his lawyer went to the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) office, which handles citizenship applications within the United States.In the interview, they were informed that the agency considered her marriage a valid reason to apply for permanent ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- "Luke Cage" New Trailer Highlights Mariah Dillard's Plans
- Haddad says he will punish bus companies for complaint
- Check out the highlights of Fala Brasil
- Bus collector stabs and kills attendant in northern SP
- If Neymar shines again, what will Galvão Bueno do?
- Minister Humberto Martins assumes National Court of Justice
- Dirlene Marques explains why she wants to be elected
- Man kills another because of pliers
- SP Government studies feasibility of new highway concession
- Meet the NGO "Making Valer" in Cidade do Bem
- Syrian girl walks with prosthetics after using pipe and can legs
- Heavy rain hinders rescue of cave boys in Thailand
- Eradicated diseases start to scare again; see the challenges of vaccination
- See Christmas celebrations around the world
- APAE offers empowerment and transforms lives in Ceilândia
- Police and businessmen arrested on suspicion of trafficking
- Man who killed pregnant girlfriend is tried
- PM Juliane was reportedly taken captive before being killed
- Violence near school scares students and residents of GO
- Italian Prime Minister Appoints Party Leaders to Ministries