Donald Trump celebrates historic day in Israel
In a Twitter post, US president celebrated the inauguration of the US embassy in Jerusalem
Trump celebrated 'big day' for IsraelReutersUS President Donald Trump on Monday celebrated the inauguration of the US embassy in Jerusalem on Monday, saying the moment "is a great day for Israel."US Embassy opening in Jerusalem will be covered live on @FoxNews & @FoxBusiness .Lead up to 9:00 AM (eastern) event has already started.A great day for Israel!- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 14, 2018The tycoon's decision has sparked several conflicts in the Gaza Strip, but he made no reference to violent acts.According to the Ministry of Health, dozens of Palestinians died and more than 100 were injured.See tooAl Qaeda leader calls war on United StatesRepresenting the White House at the inauguration event are Trump's daughter Ivanka...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police indicted former mayor of Bariri for alleged child abuse
- Measles and polio vaccination campaign still low in coverage
- Flávio Rocha is received with party in Mato Grosso do Sul
- Nippon Steel says solid demand minimizes US tariff impact
- After violent day, truce between Hamas and Israel is held in Gaza
- S?o Caetano do Sul records the traffic with 7 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Policeman Saves Lightning Kidnapping Application Driver
- Claro will indemnify client who had name in Serasa
- PM Juliane was known by friends as '' smile girl ''
- Goiânia records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Student found dead in forest area of the University of Brasilia
- Poison Time: Simaria seen in bathrobe in mall
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 213 km of traffic at the moment.
- Lawyer killed in the marshland is buried; police investigate whether crime was murder or homophobia
- Government publishes MPs in extra edition of the Official Gazette
- Suspected of shooting pregnant wife is arrested
- Palocci: Lula Begins Bribing After Pre-Salt Causes 'Political Delirium'
- Weather is of fear after taxi driver being shot in Salvador neighborhood
- China has many ways to respond to US tariffs, says state TV
- Good actions can have 'contagious' effect, studies indicate