Trucker protests block roads in 16 states
Protesters complain about the price increase of diesel, whose liter has risen $ 0.12 in the last four weeks and costs, on average, $ 3.59 at the stations
Trucker protests block roads.In the picture, SC highwayReutersA protest by truckers against the rising price of diesel disrupts vehicle traffic on highways this morning (21).There are records of demonstrations in at least sixteen states: Sao Paulo, Rio Grande do Sul, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, Paraná, Bahia, Ceará, Espirito Santo, Goiás, Paraiba, Santa Catarina, Tocantins, Rio Grande do Norte, Pernambuco, Pará and Mato Grosso do Sul.The truckers act also takes place in the Port of Santos, Latin America's largest cargo port.The increase in diesel occurred last Friday (18), when Petrobras announced the application of 0.80% in diesel and 1.34% in gasoline.The diesel oil has been $ 0.12 more expensive in the last four weeks in the posts of the country.On average, drivers pay $ 3.59 per liter of fuel at the pump, according to the ANP (National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels).Last Sunday (20), ABCAM (Brazilian Truckers Association) charged "peaceful and uni...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Arruda appears at the window after taking a shower
- Functions of your body you can't control
- Bandits break into construction, steal taxi and run over women in Serra
- Portuguese businessman gathers 40 thousand museum pieces
- US Justice Department must allow agreement between Monsanto and Bayer, says WSJ
- Penelope Cruz and Bardem plan marriage, magazine says
- Curitiba records traffic with 63 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Relatives of detainees operating against militia protest against arrests
- About 300 stations receive fuel in SP, says Sincopetro
- Policeman shaves homeless man to help him get a job
- Another storm in Sao Paulo causes flooding in the south and east
- Chevrolet S10 2019 - Specifications, Features
- See the preparations for the S?o Paulo Sambadrome for Carnival
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Meirelles announces today if it will compete for the Plateau
- Syria: US Abandoned Raqqa After City Victory, Residents Say
- Venezuelans in RR claim to earn lower wages than Brazilians
- Teen murder suspect remains at large seven months after crime
- Schools in the interior of S?o Paulo suffer from the lack of teachers
- SineBahia publishes vacancies for Tuesday (27) Salvador, Barreiras and Jequi