Distributor flat steel sales slows in April, says Inda
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Distribution of flat steel in Brazil reduced activity in April as economic uncertainty increases as the US elections approach ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Flat steel distribution in Brazil reduced activity in April as uncertainty about the economy increases as the October elections approach, Inda said on Tuesday.Distributor sales in April fell 14.4 percent from March to 225,100 tonnes, maintaining a downward trend in March.Compared to April last year, sales were up 5.4 percent."It's losing steam, all sectors except automotive," Inda president Carlos Loureiro told reporters.According to the entity's data, in the first two months, sales compared to a year earlier had risen by 19.6 percent, but in the quarter the pace of growth fell to 12 percent, pointing to a further slowdown to 9 percent in the first quarter. end of the semester."What is holding back expectations is political insecurity ... Vehicles, agricultural machinery are still fine, but construction construction is virtually nil," said Loureiro.With the reduction in activity, distributors ended April with higher inventories, by 4.4 percent compare...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- US to send 20-30 military advisers to fight Islamic State, says official
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 100 km of traffic at the moment.
- Ministry: 20 million young people to get vaccinated against HPV
- Petrobras gasoline reaches highest price of readjustment era, diesel renews maximum
- Almost half of Brazilian children will be obese by 2022
- Cambodian drawing wins Annecy festival
- Operation arrests 170 suspected criminal gang members in Minas Gerais
- Commerce in Guará moves $ 2 million per year
- Curitiba records traffic with 104 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Daniel Ortega, the revolutionary who freed Nicaragua and is accused of becoming a tyrant
- PMDF Rescues Bitch and Puppies Abused
- WTO to consider US request for sanctions against European products in case of Airbus
- Caxias do Sul celebrates 128 years of emancipation
- Gafisa's major shareholder requests EGM to remove board of directors
- Facebook receives UK top fine for leaks
- After controversy, acting mayor of SP vetoes increase for servers
- In search of conservative voter, Alckmin promises plan '' Hard Line ''
- Police exchange bandit shooting during robbery at a gas station in Londrina (PR)
- Bus driver who collects will not receive additional for function accumulation
- Confederation of Industry goes to STF against freight table