Brasília Airport (DF) controls fuel use after truckers protest
The company that manages the terminal said the fuel in the tanks was now controlled.Petrobras announced a reduction of four cents in refi ...
The company that manages the terminal said the fuel in the tanks was now controlled.Petrobras announced a reduction of four cents in refineries from this Wednesday (23). ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Over 200 Pounds of Marijuana Seized in a House
- Campos leads the ranking of accidents in the interior of Rio de Janeiro
- Bus drivers suffer from constant robberies in Rio de Janeiro
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Prisoner assaults and attempts to rap psychologist in Bangu prison, union denounces
- Goiás Civil Police concludes murder investigation in Jandaia City
- PM Ambiental seizes balloons and captive animals
- Thousands await rescue after dam burst in Laos
- Recife - PE has 74 km of traffic at the moment.
- FAB planes will carry medicines and supplies
- Witnesses recognize man caught with PM Juliane's motorcycle
- To value women scientists, young made 270 articles on Wikipedia
- Humidity reaches 10% and compromises air quality in Brasilia
- Grandson uses cartoons to help grandmother who can't read find phone numbers
- Five distributors resume operations in São Paulo, says governor
- Egyptian experts begin to examine plane black boxes, analysis may take days
- Dogs and cats will be able to ride BH buses and pay for tickets
- Cultural presentations mark Black, Latin American and Caribbean Women's Day in Goiânia
- CNH digital begins to be issued this Friday in Paraíba
- Viaduct hit by trailer is not at risk of falling, says city