Truck is shot three times as it passes protest site in RS
Crime occurred in the city of Itaqui, according to Federal Highway Police
Truck is shot three times as it passes a protest site in Rio Grande do Sul Credit: Federal Highway Police / Divulgação / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesAlso during the second day of truckers' protest against the rise in diesel fuel, the Federal Highway Police (PRF) was fired early Tuesday night to respond to an event in which a truck was shot for at least three shots while not stopping. a protest site at BR 472 in Itaqui, on the western border of Rio Grande do Sul.According to the PRF, the crime occurred at 9:15 pm, when the 48-year-old driver, a native of Santiago, was driving along the highway with his truck, in São Borja, towards Uruguaiana-São Borja.At km 480, in the junction of access to Itaqui, passing a demonstration, he decided to continue the trip when some protesters began to shout.Then the driver heard the shots.Startled, the driver sped the truck onto the highway toward São Borja, followed by a pickup truck, possibly a white VW Saveiro, with three in...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Four out of 10 vehicles in MG are not up to date yet
- Benefit Card Companies Advance Healthcare
- Victoria records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Dias Toffoli defends expansion of virtual judgments
- Wanted man suspected of killing girlfriend in Burned
- General Report DF talks with Novo's candidate, Alexandre Guerra
- Video shows when kidnapped businessman is released by police
- Three-year-old girl dies after being beaten by stepfather
- Case against Aécio Neves is sent from the Supreme Court to the lower court MG
- Transsexuals may include social name in title until May 9
- China may reject further trade talks if more tariffs are imposed
- 5 more roads in the south of SP will have a limit of 50 km / h next Wednesday
- Fux submits to the first instance of SP inquiry against Gilberto Kassab
- Tourist Route Provides Faithful Picture of Poverty in Jakarta
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 3:54 am.
- Osasco - SP has 29 km of traffic at the moment.
- Flanelinha arrested after shooting military police
- Guaíba's new police station will be ready in 2019
- Family looks for teenage sisters who fled home after quarrel with mother
- Man arrested in Goiânia suspected of international drug trafficking