In an exciting report, singer Thaeme says she lost baby
"Do you believe in angel? Yeah, she's now ours!" Wrote the country girl on Instagram The post In an exciting report, singer Thaeme tells that lost baby first appeared in Opção newspaper.
“Do you believe in an angel?Yeah, she's now ours! ”Wrote the country girl on InstagramOption newspaperOption newspaperreproductionThe singer Thaeme, the duo with Thiago, used social networks on Wednesday (23/5) to inform that lost the baby she was expecting, tenth week of gestation.“Do you believe in an angel?Yeah, she's now ours!It is with great sadness and fright that unfortunately we communicate that our little angel did not resist the first three months, ”wrote the country girl on Instagram.Thaeme confirmed she was pregnant in March.She is married to the manager of Fernando and Sorocaba duo, Fábio Elias, known as Da Lua.The post In exciting report, singer Th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bangu's released performer calls for arrested friends for justice
- The 31st Cinnamon Christmas Dream Schedule Launched
- Man arrested after striking bank
- PM kills suspect during attempted robbery
- Goi?nia records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 1h0.
- For Brasileirão, Flamengo approaches leaders and Vasco ties
- Flanelinha arrested after shooting military police
- Santos fan runs out of tickets for classic against Sao Paulo
- Health and education are the most sought after themes of the 2018 elections
- Fishmonger is stolen for the third time this year in Uberlândia (MG)
- MEC announces Sisu results on Monday (18/6)
- First Aid: 7 Procedures You Need To Know!
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 20 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Trump says G7 should create duty free shopping zone
- Motherhood drives mothers to undertake
- Koko, the gorilla who learned sign language, dies in California
- Florian?polis records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Man denounces that he bought school lunch fish from Salvador
- Boat with immigrant bodies avoids Italy and goes to Spain
- National operation confirms irregular deforestation in five cities of Goiás