North Korea: Journalists Travel to Nuclear Plant Closure
Journalists from around the world faced 11 hours of travel by train, four by bus and a walk of over an hour to reach the scene.
Journalists arrived on the scene this Wednesday (23)Reuters / News1 / Pool / 23.5.2018Journalists from around the world began a veritable marathon to reach a North Korean nuclear test facility on Wednesday, after Pyongyang last minute allowed a visit by members of the South Korean media to follow up on what the government said. North Korea announces the closure of its only nuclear testing facility.It will be 11 hours by train, four hours by bus and a one-hour walk, Russia's RT network reporter said on Twitter.See tooNorth Korea: Press arrives for nuclear center dismantlingDonald Trump and Kim Jong-un meeting in danger of being canceledNorth Korea will dismantle nuclear test site in 2 weeksThe invitation to the South Korean media was seen as a sign that North Korea's unexpected offer to end nuclear testing is still standing, after Pyongyang suspended talks with Seoul and threatened to withdraw from a summit between its leader, Kim Jong- un, and United States President Donal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- \ 'I came back from death and found myself trapped in my own body '
- Learn how to make: grape bonbon egg, Belgian brigadier and pot egg
- Guarulhos records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- BR receives, so far, R $ 457 million from Eletrobras referring to agreement involving debts
- Federal agent arrested for pedophilia in Par
- Rio Seguro Program reduces number of burglary and theft cases in the southern part of the city
- Michael Jordan donates over $ 8 million to help Florence victims
- Number of bariatric surgeries increases by more than 200% by SUS
- SSA Airport may cancel flights due to lack of fuel
- China bans Peppa Pig videos as "subversive icon"
- Government committee decides to keep more expensive thermals on, says source
- Goiás is a national reference in dengue mosquito monitoring
- Transsexuals may include social name in title until May 9
- Thailand rescue: '' We found boys by smell, '' says British diver
- Chinese Geely concludes buyout agreement in Swedish AB Volvo
- In DF, oil worker takes action against the devastation of the cerrado
- UEFA suspends Roma president for 3 months for criticism of arbitration
- TJ-SP overrides Doria management change of secretariats
- S?o Bernardo do Campo - SP has 30 km of traffic at the moment.
- Facebook had project to get patient data from hospitals