Salvador buses can reduce fleet for lack of fuel;watch
The lack of fuel in some stations throughout Brazil, began to hit the Bahian capital on Thursday (24).In salvador, the buses have reservation of combus ...
The lack of fuel in some stations throughout Brazil, began to hit the Bahian capital on Thursday (24).In salvador, the buses have sufficient fuel reserve until at least next Sunday (27).According to Salvador's Secretary of Mobility, Fábio Mota, in an interview with the General Balance program, the City's contingency plan is to reduce the bus fleet outside of peak hours, starting on Monday (28). ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Check it out at Fala Brasil this Wednesday
- Scientists create robotic hand that can feel
- China's industry growth slows to 14-month low, Caixin PMI shows
- Check out the schedule of candidates for state government this Monday (17)
- Law provides punishment for kites with sharps
- Criminals steal cellphone charge valued at $ 3.4 million in Galeão
- Many do not know they are entitled to DPVAT
- On the anniversary of Yitzhak Rabin's death, boycott of Israel is seen as an obstacle to peace
- Experts ensure only laboratory tests can identify influenza A
- Lost bullet hits flat in Botafogo
- Lawyer who killed publicist in accident again arrested in blitz
- OPEC sees lower demand for its oil in 2019 as rivals produce more
- Teenagers should strip in federal prison magazine
- Lula talks for the first time about scandal of kickbacks in DF
- North Rio zone wins first UPP
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 10:54.
- Dead woman in front of daughter with 53 stabs is buried in Salvador
- Virtual rape suspect arrested in DF
- After Guandu maintenance, residents complain of lack of water
- Subway ticket readjustment worries passengers