Salvador buses can reduce fleet for lack of fuel;watch
The lack of fuel in some stations throughout Brazil, began to hit the Bahian capital on Thursday (24).In salvador, the buses have reservation of combus ...
The lack of fuel in some stations throughout Brazil, began to hit the Bahian capital on Thursday (24).In salvador, the buses have sufficient fuel reserve until at least next Sunday (27).According to Salvador's Secretary of Mobility, Fábio Mota, in an interview with the General Balance program, the City's contingency plan is to reduce the bus fleet outside of peak hours, starting on Monday (28). ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 9:55.
- 12 thousand cases of hepatitis are registered in Rio de Janeiro until June
- Restaurants in BH will have to inform customers about gluten, lactose and sugar
- Images show last moments of model who died after aesthetic procedure in Rio
- Women who beat cancer celebrate paddling at USP
- Convicted of rape arrested at Conceição Hospital
- PMs are convicted of using car fuels in their private cars
- See the full Alert Brazil this Friday (04).
- Ambulance accident injures three people in BH
- Cemig sells telecom assets to American Tower and Algar for $ 649m in auction
- Kim Jong-un "begged" for meeting with US, says Trump lawyer
- Marielle case: city councilor denounced by witness denies involvement in murder
- Campinas - SP has 19 km of traffic at the moment.
- Guarulhos records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Detainees flee prison in Luziânia after sawing bars
- MT 18/19 crop soybean advance sale is practically at a standstill, says Imea
- Detran alerts drivers who have expired driver's licenses
- Renova Foundation expects to compensate R $ 2 billion until the end of the year for Samarco disaster
- Passenger train derails in Turkey and kills at least 10
- Young college girl arrested carrying $ 230,000 in a bus