H1N1 vaccination has not yet reached goal for pregnant women and children in Goiânia
Who is part of the risk groups can be vaccinated until next Wednesday (30) The post H1N1 Vaccination has not yet reached the goal for pregnant women and children in Goiania first appeared in Jornal Opção.
Those in risk groups could be vaccinated by next Wednesday (30)The flu vaccination in Goiania continues until next Wednesday (30/5) and, with less than a week to finish, the goal of immunization of some risk groups is still far from being reached.The Ministry of Health has established that 95% of the population in each group should be vaccinated, but so far the group of pregnant women has coverage of only 65.78% while among the group of newborn mothers the rate is 79. , 54% immunization.In the case of children, about 88.80% of those over six months and under five years have been vaccinated.RelatedOption newspaperOption newspaperCampaign opens flu vaccination for all priority groupsIn total, 419,425 doses of the vaccine have already been applied in the capital, representing a total coverage of risk groups of 92.92%.“The numbers in Goiânia are good, but we still need to reach a larger number of children, pregnant women and postpartum women, which are below 90% of the reco...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Via Varejo will enter B3's New Market
- French found dead on Paraty site
- Minors take about $ 15,000 of jewelry in Tubar?o (SC)
- PAHO broadens alert: Measles cases in the Americas reach 5,000
- Bank branch robbery attempt ends in Cachambi shooting
- Nearly 70 cities in Goiás failed to reach measles vaccination target
- Yemen has the biggest battle in the three-year war
- Campinas records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 7h0.
- Asa Sul (DF) residents complain about the abandonment of parks and green areas
- Family asks for help finding man who ran away from recovery clinic
- Dollar follows abroad, falls and returns below R $ 3,55
- Registration open for Unesp 2019
- US services growth slows in September since January, PMI shows
- Suspected of shooting pregnant wife is arrested
- CSN raises steel prices by 10.25% from September 3
- Problems with Simple Household persist for the fourth day
- Rio government candidates campaign on Monday (20)
- Revenue opens new consultation on the third batch of income tax this Wednesday
- Maranhão Grain Terminal announces the start of the 2nd phase of the project
- Eyeing greater powers, Turkish president says voters voted for stability