Oil pipelines guarantee fuel at Rio and SP airports
Guarulhos (SP) and Galeão (RJ) airports are served by a network of pipelines that ensure the supply of aviation fuel.
Oil pipelines are used to supply fuel at the country's two largest airportsPress Release / PetrobrasA pipeline network of Transpetro, a subsidiary company of Petrobras, is what ensures the supply of aircraft at two of the largest Brazilian airports, which amid the protest of truckers had damaged aviation fuel supply.At least 11 airports across Brazil already suffer from fuel shortages causing delays and cancellations of dozens of flights.At Cumbica Airport, in Guarulhos (SP), the largest in the country with a movement of 24 thousand aircraft and more than 3 million passengers per month, the fuel distribution for the aircraft is assured by two two pipelines capable of supplying about 9 million liters of aviation fuel per day - about 9,500 m3 of fuel.The first pipeline servicing Guarulhos went into operation in 1985, is 8 km long and has a capacity of 73,000 m3 Aviation Kerosene (QAV) flow per month.The second pipeline went into operation in 1996, it is also 8 km long, but w...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Peruvians prepare in Sao Paulo 50 kg ceviche, the largest in Brazil
- IPVA of vehicles with end plate 5 wins this 4th
- Diadema records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Rapper accuses UPP police of assault on Morro Santa Marta in Rio
- Shrouded in Fog, Bowman immortalizes Passion Life
- Turkey and US attacks kill more than 50 Islamic State militants in Syria, says agency
- Rome police look for naked swimmers in fountain
- Majority Supports Truckers' Strike, Survey Finds
- Doctor responsible for endoscopy that caused the death of three patients is indicted
- Councilman attacks journalist with slap on face in MT
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 33 km of traffic at the moment.
- 'We lost a very dear grandson' says grandfather of boy beaten to death in ES
- Three men arrested after riot in Cracolândia region
- Yoga teacher found dead indoors
- Amin Khader gives a meeting of motorcyclists in the west of the city
- Osasco records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Police recover stolen truck and release hostages in Duque de Caxias community
- Cell phone images catch jigsaw at Z? Ramalho's show
- Curitiba records traffic with 71 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Six people killed in slaughter in Mangaratiba, Costa Verde