São Paulo City Hall buys diesel, but rationing continues
In a distributor of zonal sul 240 thousand liters of fuel were acquired for the operation of public services.
City Hall said it was able to buy fuelWikiCommonsThe City of Sao Paulo said it was able to buy fuel on Friday afternoon (25) to continue the public services, threatened by the continuation of the truckers strike .In a distributor of zonal sul were purchased 240 thousand liters of diesel, which were transported with the support of the PM (Military Police).Still, according to the city, it will be necessary to maintain contingency measures.Sao Paulo Mayor Bruno Covas announced a state of emergency on Friday.The measure allows the city to make purchases without bidding, ordering or seizing private goods, such as fuel stored in a gas station.TransportsSPTrans (Sao Paulo Transporte) said it should operate this weekend with 40% of the fleet.For Monday (28), the bus circulating index will depend on the amount of stocks and new purchases that are made.Garbage collection and sweepingAmlurb (Municipal Authority for Urban Cleaning) said household waste collection is being held on Frid...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Three years after divorce, Ximbinha has yet to stay away from Joelma
- Sanremo employees protest banned avenue in Vila Velha
- Petrobras will question favorable decision to US company
- We need to discuss a way out of diesel subsidies, says Guardia
- Inter maintains optimism but treats Guerrero cautiously
- BH Chamber rejects Wellington Magalhães' request for cassation
- Runaway truck goes down ramp and breaks into clinic in SC
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 5h0.
- With absences, Odair Inter scale with Danilo Silva, Gabriel Dias and Nico
- \ 'Tornado of fire ' in California fire had winds of 230 km / h
- "It's natural to make changes," says Alckmin of PSDB stampede
- Audio question causes reporter deletion in Trump event
- Law guarantees military widows double the benefit
- My son financed a car in my name. How should we make the statement?
- Stepfather kills 15-year-old stepdaughter
- Why does the British royal family arouse such interest?
- Police arrest man who sported guns in BH community
- Man arrested for smoking weed while baby drowned in US
- Trump says Russia and China are "playing with currency devaluation"
- Post strike: downtime accumulates mail and harms recipients