After suspension of services, BRT re-circulates with reduced fleet
Following the interruption of the circulation of BRT Rio buses due to the lack of fuel last Saturday (26), the service was again offered.The fleet ...
Following the interruption of the circulation of BRT Rio buses due to the lack of fuel last Saturday (26), the service was again offered.The fleet remains small: only 35% of the collectives will be on the streets this Monday (28).In addition, the services of the Cesário de Melo Avenue axis and the Madureira-Galeão section are interrupted. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Russia needs change to return to G8, says Theresa May
- Luxury car driver shot dead in Belo Horizonte
- The Hour of the Poison 1: Mr. Catra is veiled in SP and RJ
- Catalan parties start independence process; Premier promises to block
- E-commerce may lose $ 280 million in strike sales
- Vila Valqueire youths disappear after Brazil game
- Gasoline has record price with announced high of 1.68%
- After viewing pedophile images, parents suspect children were victims in MS
- Osasco records traffic with 26 km of congestion at 9:55.
- More expensive biodiesel raises costs for distributors and can impact diesel at pump
- Collision between trucks causes large fire and interdicts BR in Goiás
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Pilot project will be at bus terminal next to Cracolândia
- Defense says complaint against Marconi is "mechanical act" and does not present new fact
- Russian airline rules out technical failure or pilot error in Egyptian crash
- Jucá proposes to suspend the entry of Venezuelans in Brazil
- Revolt: residents set fire to bridge in precarious state as protest in São Gonçalo
- Service confidence in Brazil rises after four consecutive declines, says FGV
- Curitiba - PR has 116 km of traffic at the moment.
- Camera catches gun theft by cleaning lady in Mombasa forum (CE)