Relative distributes letter to employees to avoid downtime
Petrobras president tries to contain 72-hour strike scheduled for next Wednesday (30)
Pedro Parente: How can Petrobras help Brazil?REUTERSPetrobras President Pedro Parente distributed a letter to the company's employees on Monday (28) in an attempt to contain the 72-hour strike scheduled for next Wednesday (30).In the text, it argues that the decision to readjust fuel prices daily in line with the international market was taken in defense of the company and to avoid debt growth.The executive starts and concludes the letter by questioning the employees' contribution to ending trucker protests."How can Petrobras and its workforce better help Brazil right now?"He then replies: "We do not believe it to be downtime and downward pressure on our prices. In our view, this would have just the opposite effect: it would be a step backwards towards increasing debt, harming consumers, the company itself, and , ultimately, the Brazilian society. Thus, in this grave moment of national life, we invite everyone to a careful reflection, "says Parente, in the document that be...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Crivella presents bus fleet that starts to run on Monday (3)
- Entrepreneurship rate rises higher among over 55s
- How to deal with a beloved suicide mourning
- Camera catches balloon crash in Rio de Janeiro
- Number of traffic accidents and roadkill rises in DF
- I gave up on a consortium after paying 12 installments. Is there a way to revise the value earlier than stipulated?
- Leisure time will be expanded at Edvaldo Pereira Paiva Avenue
- \ 'The important thing is to participate ': look-alike sends message to Messi
- See the weather forecast for this weekend (4 and 5)
- Cave boys trapped in Thailand: what will be the impact on boys' mental health
- Number of shots fired at Rocinha is almost double last year
- High cholesterol, research indicates that Brazilians need to take more care
- Energy auction ignores record political risk and $ 5.3 billion in investments
- Follow Grêmio x Estudiantes
- Marun: Fearing wants to 'feel broken' before setting application
- Adaptation of "The Dream Vendor" for the theater will have national premiere in Porto Alegre
- Young man loses control of car and bonnet
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 4 km of congestion at 7h0.
- In ES, son kills drug addicted father
- Up to 57 death toll in Afghan capital