Between 70% and 80% of truckers demobilized, says unionist
José da Fonseca Lopes, president of Abcam, believes that the situation will be normalized by the end of Tuesday.He criticized the political use of the category movement
Truck drivers are already demobilized across the country, says representative of the categoryEveraldo Silva / Futura Press / Estadão Content 28.05.2018The president of ABcam (Brazilian Truckers Association), José da Fonseca Lopes, said that between 70% and 80% of truckers who participated in the protests on the country's highways have already “set up camp” at the obstruction points.Truck stoppage already caused losses of $ 26 billionDemobilization is expected to be completed by the end of Tuesday (29).Truck drivers got it all.And how are the other Brazilians?The organization will release today (28) an accurate assessment of the current situation of truck driver mobilization, which has lasted eight days.Strike closes 167 food factories in the country“The level of adherence [to demobilization] is gradually increasing.I am awaiting position from the group doing the survey.Although we still don't have an exact number [of the total number of truckers who have already de...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Man breaks into home and takes electronic equipment in BH
- Presidential Election Will Have the Most Candidates in 29 Years
- Alzheimer's patch arrives at SUS two years late
- Gerdau's net income soars to $ 698 million in Q2
- Residential gas explosion leaves three injured in southern SP
- Government criticizes bill that can create 300 cities in Brazil
- After MP appeal, Waterfall can return to use electronic anklet
- Man arrested suspected of stabbing youth in Sao Luis de Montes Belos
- Recife records traffic with 79 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Frequent shootings in Rio expressways scare cariocas
- Florida and 2 more states enter emergency by storm Alberto
- Unemployment grows in Greater São Paulo and closes March by 16.9%
- See the weather forecast for this weekend (4 and 5)
- You Watch: Viewer Denounces Vacant Batch-Off in BH
- Senate approves creation of Ministry of Security
- Foreign media see STF's '' explosive '' decision and 'end of Lula's political career'
- College students throw hot diesel oil in freshman during hazing in SC
- São Caetano do Sul - SP has 15 km of traffic at the moment.
- Rio de Janeiro City Council organizes care for cataract patients
- Federal Police attribute to Michel Fear obstruction of Justice