Local guidelines, military intervention and 'Away, Fear' give breath to truckers' strike
Category economic agenda met but strike continues for local claims and political motivation
A man with greasy hands inside a precarious mechanical workshop.He furiously bangs his hammer on the counter while shouting a series of curses at the president."No Brazilian can stand you anymore, you (...), Michel Temer. I stay here slamming a sledgehammer and I can not give food to my family, you understand (...). No one can stand this life of working and not achieve nothing! ".He ends the two-minute, 33-second video in tears, calling for support for the truckers' strike.Distributed in groups of strike drivers on WhatsApp to which BBC Brazil had access, the video illustrates the mood on Monday, the 8th truckers strike day.With the economic agenda of the carriers met, the movement continues.Now the strike is driven by local demands and a political agenda, including the departure of Michel Temer (MDB) and the defense of military intervention.The diagnosis comes from the presidents of CNTA (National Confederation of Autonomous Transporters) and Unicam (National Union of Truckers), heard...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PC seizes more than 7 thousand packages of smuggled cigarettes in Goiás
- \ 'Where are your manners? ': British minister questions Trump
- Osasco records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Trapped trafficker suspected of killing Civil Police investigator
- PBH Web Site Hacked in Support of Truck Drivers
- Violence and thefts mark Independence Holiday in Guarapari (ES)
- Fiat Mobi 2018 - Datasheet, Characteristics
- Volkswagen changes command and creates new divisions
- Brazil has unemployment of 12.7% in the quarter until May, says IBGE
- OAB project brings the right to schools in Minas Gerais
- Italy decrees state of emergency in area where bridge fell in Genoa
- Brazilian-led scientists devise technique for studying elements of red dwarf stars
- You Watch: Open sewage torments residents in Esmeraldas (MG)
- Impeachment lawyer supports homelessness sterilization
- Santos wins tourist tram in historic center
- Dennis Rodman celebrates friendly mood between Trump and Kim
- How Laughter Helps Improve Work Performance
- Rio Grande do Sul 2018/19 soybean crop should grow 5%, says Emater
- Goiânia records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Minas Gerais fines Anglo American at R $ 125.6 mi after pipeline breach