Truckers continue blocking roads in Campos
Even after the federal government announces the reduction of R $ 0.46 in the price of diesel, about 1200 truckers continue to stop at the side of the road that gives access to ...
Even after the federal government announced the reduction of R $ 0.46 in the price of diesel, about 1200 truckers continue to stop on the side of the road that gives access to the Ceramists road in Campos, in the north of the state.Loads of live animals, hospital products and barracks and battalion fuels are being released.Public schools in the region continue with classes suspended and the collection of books is reduced. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- TJPB upholds former mayor conviction for irregular hiring
- Cold Fronts May Increase Stroke Mortality
- Police intercept drug delivery and exchange shots with drug dealers in RS
- Students from the state network can apply for more than 9 thousand vacancies in vocational courses
- Osasco records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Hurricane Florence kills 3.4 million chickens and turkeys in the US
- US and China still "far apart" in trade, US ambassador says
- Osasco records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 7:54.
- Wesley Batista asks to open account to pay R $ 110 mi
- Government postpones auction of existing hydro, but says it will take place in November
- Increase in cases of animal rabies puts vigilance on alert inside SP
- Car falls from a bluff and hits home in Curitiba
- Drivers fight for gallon of gas
- Suspected of trafficking in arms and drugs arrested in northern Rio
- Marielle: man confused with suspect reports case
- \ 'I kill myself, but I don´t surrender ', paulista exchanges life in the interior for front line in the war in Ukraine
- STF judges Palocci habeas corpus and Maluf house arrest today
- Brazilian architects consider 2014 World Cup a big challenge
- Police arrest two men who trade drugs in a mall in Sorocaba (SP)
- City Hall may pay more than R $ 400 million debt with social security