Brazilian Air Force transports 16 tons of medicines to Recife
Action seeks to minimize drug shortage effects
Medicine being carried Credit: FAB / Disclosure / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesTwo C-130 Hercules aircraft of the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) transported, on Monday, 16 tons of medicine to Recife, Pernambuco.The planes departed from Galeão airport in Rio de Janeiro with medicines that had been sought in Montes Claros, Minas Gerais.The mission is in support of the Ministry of Health, with the aim of minimizing the effects of shortages caused by demonstrations throughout the country.According to the Ministry of Health, the action seeks to “continue urgent and emergency care, hospitals, sanitary transportation, blood products and supplies network, assistance network, among others, during truck stoppage”.Also according to the Ministry of Health, all states are being monitored and demand...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- UK does not know origin of agent used against former Russian spy
- Man makes DNA test in cow to prove possession of the animal in SP
- Federal Court orders vaccinate all residents of Paran? against influenza A
- Cyclist dies after being hit by Transcol bus in Cariacica
- Wife seeks justice for her husband's murder
- German police operate on immigrant shelter
- Wall Street advances with strong results and recovery in technology sector
- Four years ago, Santa Casa cardiovascular unit does not treat SUS patients in ES
- Health destines R $ 131.2 million for university hospitals
- US threatens Russia with "much more economic suffering"
- Trump gives speech comparing cars to guns at convention
- Campinas - SP has 36 km of traffic at the moment.
- Well with life: discover the secrets to having a defined body
- Police break up gang of luxury moneylenders in Rio de Janeiro
- Police arrest suspected pedophilia event prosecutor in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- State Government deposits wages of up to R $ 2,000 this Thursday
- Singer Lucas Lucco's bus is assault after show in MG
- Recife registers traffic with 83 km of congestion at 19:55.
- Unaí slaughterer explains farmer proposal to kill auditors
- Public Security Secretary warns of the importance of reporting domestic violence