Entities cancel Tax Freedom Day due to shutdown
Some stations of RS would sell gasoline for $ 2.50
Entities cancel Tax Freedom Day due to shutdown Credit: Alina SouzaPeople's Mail - CitiesDue to fuel shortages, Tax Freedom Day was canceled in Rio Grande do Sul. During the 14th edition of the event, which would be held on June 5, some state offices would sell gasoline for R $ 2.50, in addition to other actions to be taken to show the high Brazilian tax burden.According to the entities participating in the event - Instituto Liberdade, in partnership with Sulpetro, Institute for Business Studies (IEE), Fecomércio-RS and Chamber of Shopkeepers of Porto Alegre (CDL) - there is still no new date for the campaign. .But, it must occur just as in recent years.In 2017, th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Casa da Pólvora receives bands 'Mobile Unit' and 'Blues Northeast'
- Polio and measles vaccination campaign extended in Goiânia
- Actors of Bela the Ugly comment on character finals in the novel
- Hairdresser stabbed to death, family wants justice
- Facebook ranks users for report reliability
- After eight years closed, SP's first skyscraper reopens to the public
- Tyson strikes deal with Marfrig to buy Keystone for $ 2.5 billion, sources say
- PMDF continues tank truck school work
- Wilson de Araújo will be new secretary of Agricultural Policy, says ministry
- Mega-Sena accumulates and can pay $ 34 million in the next draw
- E-commerce in Brazil grows 12% in the first half, says Ebit
- France and Brazil talk about illegal mining
- Marco Aurélio asks that arrest after 2nd instance enters the agenda of the Supreme Court
- PF searches Lula's son company
- TJMG grants habeas corpus to Wellington Magalhães
- Police seek killings of PM captain in west Rio
- A-6 energy auction contracts 2.1 GW in plants that should demand R $ 7.7 billion
- Stolen products end up in drug-ridden communities
- Aneel denies reimbursing expenses of R $ 5 billion to Eletrobras
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 125 km of traffic.