Municipal Dance Company celebrates with shows in the Capital
This Tuesday can be seen spectacle of the Cia. Municipal de Porto Alegre and duo Capeletti and Moreno
Municipal Dance Company celebrates with shows in Capital Credit: Cesar Lopes / PMPA / Divulgação / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesThe Porto Alegre Municipal Dance Company presents performances at the Renascença Theater (Erico Verissimo, 307) to mark its four years of activity.This Tuesday, at 20h, can be checked "Ilação" and "Parmi", with the participation of the Young Dance Company of Porto Alegre.In the first, the choreographer and dancer Driko Oliveira invests in the fusion of the language of urban dances with contemporary dance.The second, "Parmi", is the debut work of Cia. Jovem de Dance, composed of 20 young people from the Preparatory Dance Schools, in the outskirts of the Capital. The entrance is free, with distribution of passwords.On June 7, at 8 pm, the performance will be performed by the “Cave” choreography, in a tribute to the dance pioneers in the Capital, Lia Bastian Meyer, Tony Seitz Petzhold, Irmngard Hofmann Azambuja and Salma Chemale.Rafa...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Diego deserves to go to the World Cup for his attitude at Fla
- PM reduces car patrol to save fuel
- Minister withdraws from STF lawsuit against Tiririca for alleged sexual harassment
- 'Decline' of the center led to the abandonment of buildings
- Fortaleza records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Retirees will receive $ 1 billion after benefits review
- Osasco records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Diarista got her leg trapped in a sewer box in Juiz de Fora (MG)
- STF makes eligible senator away for relationship with bicheiro
- Vitamin D Can Bring Many Health Benefits
- S?o Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- After 20 Years, 'Bigfoot' Mystery Revealed, Largest Dinosaur Paw Ever Found
- Ibovespa retreats, but search for bargains sustains 83,000 points
- Miguel Diaz-Canel is elected president of Cuba
- PMs denounce precariousness in their living quarters
- City of God has one prisoner and another injured after clashes
- Delay in cancer diagnosis leads to 70% of cases to mastectomy
- Four boys are rescued from cave, authorities confirm
- Theft of water meters in Colégio Batista (BH)
- Recife records traffic with 81 km of congestion at 10h1.