Truckers strike still affects hospitals across Brazil
Even with escort to trucks that transport inputs, care remains harmed in health institutions
Hospitals affected by truckers strikedisclosureEven with escorting security forces and trucks with hospital supplies managing to break roadblocks, the situation in hospitals has not yet been normalized.By means of a note, Anahp (National Association of Private Hospitals), which represents 107 institutions, informs that elective surgeries have already been postponed to ensure urgent and emergency care.In addition, the association says that medical gases are in very limited supply, which affects surgeries, ICU patients and emergency care.In addition, says Anahp, patients' food already needs adaptation due to problems in the distribution of fresh foods;hospital waste collection is already affected, causing problems with waste disposal;and supplies for exams and hemodialysis are already limited.Finally, staff have difficulty reaching hospitals because of problems with public transport.Beginning next week, hospitals will no longer be able to ensure access and continuity of care...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Drunk teacher gets involved in confusion and is taken to police station in DF
- Experts see no illegality in the mayor's actions in Rio
- Diadema records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 0h0.
- Interest on free credit drops to 41% in April, says Central Bank
- Six people die in accidents at PB BRs on holiday
- Finance Minister says he sees no impact of Argentine crisis in Brazil
- Fire destroys five houses and leaves families homeless in Cariacica
- PF seizes over 170 kilos of cocaine at Guarulhos Airport
- Groundation and Dezarie return to Porto Alegre in November
- Robber arrested after falling asleep during MG robbery
- Man exchanges fire with police officers inside hospital in Itaboraí
- Truck drivers stand still in Governador Valadares
- Justice denies Lula's request to suspend testimony at Zelotes
- ANALYSIS - Exchange boosts future crop sales in Brazil, except for those who owe in US dollars
- Santo André records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 10h1.
- What to do to pass the public dream contest
- Viracopos dealership requests judicial recovery; government analyzes solution
- 3 out of 10 won't give gift to mom for lack of money
- Clash in Complexo do Alemão leaves five dead
- BNDES returns another $ 30 billion to the Treasury, says Dyogo Oliveira