Android phones sold with malicious program
Digital security company identified adware on nearly 18,000 smartphones in over 100 countries, including Brazil, last month alone
Users are annoyed by factory-installed malicious software on their smartphone.PixelabayAvast Threat Lab found adware preinstalled on Android smartphones.This type of malicious software displays a large amount of advertising and can be used to steal the user's browsing data or personal information.The identified adware is named Cosiloon and creates an overlay to display ads on a web page in the mobile web browser.Advertising displayed on mobile phones with Colisoon adware installedPlayback / AvastAmong the brands involved in the case are ZTE, Archos and myPhone.Most smartphone models are not certified by Google, the developer of the Android operating system.According to Avast, the latest version of the program was detected in about 18,000 smartphones in more than 100 countries, including Brazil, last month alone.Colisoon was discovered three years ago by Dr. Web. Google is aware of the issue.However, as applications come preinstalled with firmware, the problem ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Police find bomb in front of Navy barracks in PA
- Amateur cameraman records footage of river overflow in PE
- Payment for PIS / Pasep 2018-2019 begins. Check schedule
- If underage drinking is on the street, agents cannot charge
- Dise seizes 40 kg of brick marijuana in the interior of S?o Paulo
- Federal intervention: first death caused by soldier in Rio
- Man gets surgery in the public network of DF after four years of waiting
- Harry and Meghan will make their first official trip in October
- Man arrested for taking wife and daughter hostage in Rio de Janeiro
- After controversy, son of Will Smith sends message to Brazilian fans
- Clean Pump Operation: inspectors check gas station irregularities
- Afghan founder Haqqani dies, Taliban says
- See how Bope cops fix Rio's gunfire skulls
- Firefighters put out six-car fire in one day
- Truck driver is caught drunk and with $ 11,000 in fines
- Crude steel production in Brazil in July rises 6.7% over a year earlier
- Recife - PE currently has 110 km of traffic.
- Cambodian kills ex-wife and reports suicide on Facebook
- Victoria records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- PF denounces precarious building of the superintendence