Drivers stay more than 7 hours in line to fuel in BH
Drivers stood in line for hours to get fuel in Belo Horizonte.
Drivers stood in line for hours to get fuel in Belo Horizonte. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Movement calls for pimples freedom, but doctors disapprove
- Secex indicates increase in soy exports from Brazil in July
- Brasilia records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 2:54 am.
- IBGE says industry remains gradual recovery
- Students fight inside University in Salvador; watch video
- Rio Grande do Sul opens doors for synthetic races
- \ 'I spent ten years hiding that I suffer from psychosis '
- Trump says China will buy "huge quantities" of US agricultural products
- Recife records traffic with 61 km of congestion at 17h1.
- Standardization of personal documents begins in force in the country
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 3:54 am.
- CORRECTION-2014 tax burden reaches 33.47% of GDP, says Revenue
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 8 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Gasoline and diesel prices skyrocket amid strike
- Australian hit by Copacabana wanted for 17 sexual abuse crimes
- I have a debt to the bank and I can't pay it back. What can you do to me?
- Government authorizes readjustment above inflation for Health and Education
- Police arrest accused of raping 10-year-old girl in Luzi?nia (GO)
- Guarulhos records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 19:54.