Drivers stay more than 7 hours in line to fuel in BH
Drivers stood in line for hours to get fuel in Belo Horizonte.
Drivers stood in line for hours to get fuel in Belo Horizonte. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- MPF approves 16% adjustment in attorney's salary
- Retired dies without help in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Former national player criticizes Tite and Neymar after defeat
- PM dies after being shot in clash in northern Rio
- Who inherits the property of an incapable person? The brothers or the healer?
- Documentation 2018 begins to charge for end plates 1 through 5
- Niterói City Hall suspends classes on Monday (28)
- Wife denounces her own husband and delivers drugs to police
- Archaeological discovery in Minas Gerais reveals prehistoric funeral practices in Brazil
- Against Sao Paulo, Jael seeks first goal in Brasileirão in 2018
- Iraqis protest in oil fields for jobs and basic services
- Civil Police overthrows Goiás gang who trafficked weapons and drugs to RJ and SC
- Poison Time: Dodo, singer of the Pixote group, is hospitalized
- Companies detail payments to Trump's lawyer; Daniels lawyer says there's more to come
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 73 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Italian tourist killed during assault in Fortaleza (CE)
- Brasilia is a photographic exhibition setting
- Lava Jato requires Vaccarezza to pay $ 1.5 million bond
- Anvisa bans frozen vegetables contaminated with bacteria
- Leaflets distribution is prohibited in France