Father of child saved by 'spiderman' was playing on cellphone
Dad was out on the street playing Pokemon Go and could face two years in prison for 'abandoning his parental responsibilities'
Child was saved by immigrantReproduction / ReutersThe father of the child hanging outside a building in Paris and saved by " spiderman " was playing Pokemon Go at the time.The information is from the CNN news network.In an interview Monday, French prosecutor François Molins said the 4-year-old's father went shopping, left the child home alone and started playing the game as soon as he left the market. .According to Molins, the man could face two years in prison for "abandoning his parental responsibilities."Immigrant "Spiderman" Saved ChildMamoudou Gassama, an immigrant from Mali, climbed the building and saved the child hanging from the balcony.The rescue video went viral on social networks and made Gassama a hero."I didn't think about it, I went up and God helped me," the man said in an interview with French broadcaster BFMTV.Gassama will receive French citizenshipThe immigrant was received by French President Emmanuel Macron at the Elisha Palace on Monday ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Carmen: STF ministers are better known than World Cup players
- House changes favor Centrão and reelection of deputies
- 200 philanthropic hospitals in the country will have project for management qualification
- Debate Voice of the Twist echoes Paraiba's finale and 'Operation Top Hat'
- Construction industry has trouble finding qualified professionals
- IR 2018: Revenue says I can't correct the statement. And now?
- Campinas records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Two weeks after detention center fire, survivor remains in serious condition
- Gay pride parade gathers about 2,000 people in Jerusalem
- Group caught trying to use bus without paying in Colombia is forced to clean the floor
- Makes Clan win Counter Strike World and drive Mineirinho to delirium
- Fortaleza - CE has 73 km of traffic at the moment.
- Government sets energy auction schedule for 2018
- S?o Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 84 km of congestion at 17h1.
- INSS policyholders have until August 13 to schedule medical expertise
- In an interview with Radio Record, Dilma defends tougher penalties for traffickers and pedophiles
- Environmental Policing Unit seizes 17 balloons in São Gonçalo
- Brazil is the only one in AL that will cut its flight offer in 2015
- Two Brazilian beach volleyball doubles advance to round of 16 in China
- Retrospective: Supervia train strike causes riot in Rio de Janeiro