Five distributors resume operations in São Paulo, says governor
Marcio França (PSB) lacked clarity in the communication from the federal and state government about the measures announced by President Michel Temer (MDB)
Governor Márcio França (PSB) says Sao Paulo returns to 'certain normality'JULIO ZERBATTO / FUTURE PRESS / STATE CONTENTFive distributors were back to normal, according to Márcio França (PSB), governor of São Paulo Márcio França, at a news conference on Tuesday (29).Petrobras (Guarulhos, Barueri, Sorocaba) Shell and Ipiranga are in normal operation, although there is still demonstration in front of the headquarters of the Brazilian company.The foals reach the 9th day still with many blocking points across the country .The governor also explained the truckers' main question: what is the base value used by the federal government to lower the full value of PIS / Cofins.According to him, the discount of 46 cents will be on top of the price of a liter of diesel in the refinery, which is $ 2.33.To get to the final price on the pump you have to calculate 40% of direct and indirect taxes, plus the price of the freight itself."The value is lower than I thought it would be pos...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fortaleza - CE has 92 km of traffic at the moment.
- Project vote causes discussion in Bel?m City Council (PA)
- Demonstration of truckers at Marginal Tietê in SP
- 165-person plane aboard makes forced landing in the Philippines
- Goiânia records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Forró singer beats ex-wife in front of son in RN. Watch
- Interest-free installment on credit card won't end, says BC
- Lions, tigers and jaguar escape from zoo in Germany
- Mother's name goes wrong on certificate and son thinks to be adopted: what to do?
- Geraldo Alckmin wants to use TV time to attack Bolsonaro
- Senior man suffers from waiting for biopsy result
- Retrospective: Word of mouth shakes relations in STF
- Bahian Autistic is Gold and Silver in Jiu-Jitsu World Championship
- National Forces Teams already work in Minas Gerais
- Prostate cancer has new treatment approved by Anvisa
- Ribeir?o Preto inspectors remove irregular advertising signs from the streets
- Meirelles attacks Bolsonaro and Ciro to try to grow
- Application launched to help people with stroke
- Black Italian athlete Daisy Osakue is beaten with an ovate in the eye
- Special 3D glasses can transmit conjunctivitis