In Sao Paulo, Márcio França uses crisis to become known
Over the past three days, the governor has met at least three times with representatives of the movement, which continues to standstill on Tuesday.
In SP, Márcio França uses crisis to become knownJúlio Zerbatto / Estadão Content / 28.05.2018Candidate for reelection, the governor of Sao Paulo, Márcio França (PSB), tries to take the lead in negotiations with state truck drivers in an apparent effort to become better known to the voter in the dispute for the Bandeirantes Palace.Over the past three days, the governor has met at least three times with representatives of the movement.On Saturday, he received emissaries from the category and even agreed to an agreement that preceded the proposal made late Sunday night by President Michel Temer.Supported by former Gov. Geraldo Alckmin (PSDB), who was deputy until April, France disputes the toucan electorate with former mayor of the capital João Doria (PSDB), also a pre-candidate for the government.According to the latest Ibope survey released yesterday, Doria leads the race with 22% of voting intentions and France is in fourth place with 3%.In parallel to the negotiati...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Prosecutor wants to improve care for the elderly in Ribeir?o Preto (SP)
- Learn how to donate warm clothes and blankets in Goiânia
- Friends and famous pay tribute to Dona Ivone Lara
- Curitiba records traffic with 71 km of congestion at 11:55 am.
- Copasa announces 4.3% average increase in water bill
- Curitiba - PR has 49 km of traffic at the moment.
- Judge who removed waterfall anklet is away from courts and criminal sticks
- Mining population to start decreasing by 2040, says IBGE
- Fiocruz Castle completes 100 years of history and science
- Osasco records traffic with 23 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Santo André records traffic with 20 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Justice denies MP request to dismiss municipal secretary of health, Fatima Mrué
- More than 443,000 Brazilians also had Facebook data leaked
- What are the 3 richest families in the world?
- From Hitler to Che Guevara: MPF in Goiás wants to identify tributes to “torturers” at UFG
- Personalities circulate at the 46th Gramado Film Festival
- Professor killed in attempted robbery buried in Rio de Janeiro
- Hospital worker injured with used needle and unable to attend HRAN
- Operation in Praça Seca, west of Rio, leaves two dead
- Users face crowding and delays at CPTM this morning