In Sao Paulo, Márcio França uses crisis to become known
Over the past three days, the governor has met at least three times with representatives of the movement, which continues to standstill on Tuesday.
In SP, Márcio França uses crisis to become knownJúlio Zerbatto / Estadão Content / 28.05.2018Candidate for reelection, the governor of Sao Paulo, Márcio França (PSB), tries to take the lead in negotiations with state truck drivers in an apparent effort to become better known to the voter in the dispute for the Bandeirantes Palace.Over the past three days, the governor has met at least three times with representatives of the movement.On Saturday, he received emissaries from the category and even agreed to an agreement that preceded the proposal made late Sunday night by President Michel Temer.Supported by former Gov. Geraldo Alckmin (PSDB), who was deputy until April, France disputes the toucan electorate with former mayor of the capital João Doria (PSDB), also a pre-candidate for the government.According to the latest Ibope survey released yesterday, Doria leads the race with 22% of voting intentions and France is in fourth place with 3%.In parallel to the negotiati...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Airbus obeys WTO subsidy ruling, but expects Boeing to suffer setback
- IGP-DI accelerates high to 0.93% in April with higher wholesale and retail pressure, says FGV
- Companies allow denying services to neo-Nazis in Washington
- Barrier crash on Mogi-Bertioga highway leaves no victims
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing wife and two daughters
- Mexican President wants to cancel US helicopter purchase
- I had surgery and I'm away from work. Can I continue to receive food tickets?
- 5 fascinating predictions about the future of a megacity-ridden world
- Raul Jungmann orders leak in port investigation
- Car invades living room of home in Goi?nia
- Risks of infection and death in Bolsonaro case still exist
- Young LGBT flees Mali to find new home in Paris
- Lack of textbooks harms students from Goianira (GO)
- Álvaro Dias and Flávio Rocha negotiate presidential alliance
- UBS president says investors may be expecting too much
- Suspected murderers of Greek ambassador go to popular jury
- Senate committee will ask Lula to have access to more visits
- Dressed in 'La Casa de Papel', group is spotted in front of PE prison
- Facebook will notify users who have breached data
- Police arrest Belford Roxo dealer after assault complaint