In Sao Paulo, Márcio França uses crisis to become known
Over the past three days, the governor has met at least three times with representatives of the movement, which continues to standstill on Tuesday.
In SP, Márcio França uses crisis to become knownJúlio Zerbatto / Estadão Content / 28.05.2018Candidate for reelection, the governor of Sao Paulo, Márcio França (PSB), tries to take the lead in negotiations with state truck drivers in an apparent effort to become better known to the voter in the dispute for the Bandeirantes Palace.Over the past three days, the governor has met at least three times with representatives of the movement.On Saturday, he received emissaries from the category and even agreed to an agreement that preceded the proposal made late Sunday night by President Michel Temer.Supported by former Gov. Geraldo Alckmin (PSDB), who was deputy until April, France disputes the toucan electorate with former mayor of the capital João Doria (PSDB), also a pre-candidate for the government.According to the latest Ibope survey released yesterday, Doria leads the race with 22% of voting intentions and France is in fourth place with 3%.In parallel to the negotiati...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Autodrome residents report that they have been without water for four years
- Prison in Goiás mistakenly releases detainee who previously worked with Beira-Mar
- View the full World Noon on Monday (04)
- Homes and Malls Feature Christmas Decor
- Judge denies transfer of accused of killing Tatiana Spitzner in Paraná
- Operation ends 46 prisoners suspected of violence against women in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro receives Defense and Security Fair
- LED Use Growth Motivates Changes in Clean City Law
- USP student victim of attempted rape receives new threat
- Greek banks have capital deficit of 14.4 billion euros, stress tests show
- BC reduces Brazil's GDP expansion projection to 1.6% this year after strike and lower confidence
- Five reasons not to forget to drink water every day
- Information on suspects killing civil police worth $ 5,000
- Police identify two robbery suspects that ended with dead woman
- Teams look for tsunami victims
- Mother and stepfather are convicted of death of 5-year-old child in S?o Paulo
- Taesa calls shareholders to approve Eletrobras asset auction
- Orca carries dead puppy two weeks ago and worries scientists
- Tribute to Amy Winehouse in Porto Alegre is canceled
- Scientific societies disclose collective manifesto of "indignation"