France will give French citizenship to child-saving immigrant
France will give residence documents to Mamoudou Gassama, an illegal immigrant from Mali, who climbed the facade of a Paris building to save a child who is ...
France will give residence documents to Mamoudou Gassama, an illegal immigrant from Mali, who climbed the facade of a Paris building to save a child who was about to fall from a fourth-floor balcony, French President Emmanuel Macron said in a statement. Monday (28). ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Victoria records traffic with 24 km of congestion at 18:55.
- Teen gets hit by stray bullet in police chase
- Fachin and Mello Defend Collective Appeal Decision
- Virtual reality glasses help children overcome fear in clinics
- See the weather forecast of this Friday (12/03)
- ECB minutes signal concern about trade war and protectionism
- PF and PM operate to dismantle drug trafficking
- Drunk military man is caught by the police
- Truckers protest more than 30 points in RS this Monday
- Intense cold and frost come to the south of the country
- Curitiba - PR has 41 km of traffic at the moment.
- Federal Public Prosecutor sues deputies of DF
- MEC delivers high school curriculum base for analysis
- Diadema records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 17h1.
- With local labor, construction of the mall in downtown Guarapari is expected to begin in December
- Ultrapar says it will appeal court block of $ 156 million in Ipiranga accounts
- Arrested suspect of assaults on Ondina
- More than 3,000 dogs infected by leishmaniasis in 2018
- CNPC China ready to take on Iran gas project if Total leaves, sources say
- Grêmio is close to hiring striker Marinho