Sugar and ethanol producers paralyze operations
Diesel is missing to fuel the machines and food in the cafeterias.Biodiesel production also stalled due to truckers strike
Sugar cane mills stop productionJF Diorio / AEUnica (Union of Sugarcane Industry) informs that all sugarcane mills and suppliers of the State of São Paulo will be completely paralyzed.Due to the truckers strike, which broke out on May 21, diesel is missing to supply machinery and equipment, parts, food for the cafeteria, among others.The state, which has 14,000 sugarcane farmers, 150 mills and generates more than 310,000 direct jobs, is responsible for 60% of Brazil's sugar and ethanol production.This contingent processes more than two million tons of sugarcane daily, producing 150,000 tons of sugar and 100 million liters of ethanol per day.For the producers, the scenario is worrying because in addition to increasing production costs, reduces the revenue of producing units by approximately $ 180 million per day, which may compromise the survival of many of these companies, which are already in debt. the crisis experienced by the sugar-energy sector in recent years.Another...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Santo André records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Cielo signs deal with Cade, promises to change receivables practices and will pay $ 29.7 million
- Brazilian films at the Lisbon Film Festival
- Killer Gil Rugai's stepmother called me before she died
- EDP Brasil and BMW open corridor of electric stations between SP and RJ
- RJ: Police find out if dead young woman was held in private jail
- Major accident leaves five dead in GO
- Joint purchase yields good savings to BH families
- Watch the election time of the presidential candidates of 20:30 this Tuesday (31)
- This is a good time to realize the dream of home ownership.
- Colombian Police Rescue Falling on Mangue Canal in Rio de Janeiro
- Public agencies reduce visits to Jo?o Pessoa natural pool
- EU disagrees with Russia that refugees can return to Syria
- BC keeps Selic at 6.5% and indicates not to move interest rates as soon as the impact of the strike on the economy
- Man attacks police station and is killed in Spain
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 38 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Rio government candidates campaign on Tuesday (4)
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo better than Pele?
- Subway dismisses employee charged with escalator harassment
- Bandits exhibit rifles through the streets of Belford Roxo