Truckers trying to get back to work are harassed
Stoppage, however, continues for the ninth consecutive day on Tuesday (29) on federal and state highways.Government reports 557 blocking points
Truckers protest follows for the ninth consecutive day across the countryNilton Cardin / Estadão Content / 27.05.2018On the eighth day of shutdown - and one day after the government gave in and guaranteed a 60-day drop in diesel prices for 60 days, the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo heard reports from transportation companies, fuel distributors and truck drivers claiming that strikers who want to go back to work are being harassed by some groups who want to keep up the demonstration.One of the largest cargo companies in the country reported to the report that there were "hindering attitudes" by some protesters, with physical aggression and depredation of trucks to those who wanted to travel.Although the orientation to employees is to resume deliveries, the strategy should only be adopted without exposing employees to risks, according to the company.Two of the country's largest fuel distributors said they had suffered similar situations.The companies told O Estado de Sao P...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Road surveillance during holiday
- Santa Cruz do Sul will have task force against Aedes aegypti
- Senior has been waiting for years for vascular surgery in the public network of DF
- Quadruple ampute beats Russian diving record
- Supporters forget rivalry and watch game together in Serbian bar
- Video shows Arruda's ally holding money in his sock and pockets
- See the full Alert Brazil this Friday (10)
- Listen to propaganda mocking President Lula and Minister Dilma
- Health Surveillance of Fortaleza investigates the origin of abandoned drugs in the scrub
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 35 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Peru expects information from Brazil to continue investigating Odebrecht
- Santo André records traffic with 41 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- Civil construction hits record of hires in SP
- Bee Attack Kills 18 Kennel Dogs in South Lake
- RJ: Application driver arrested suspected of robbing passengers
- Unfinished work in Contagem (MG) causes damage to taxpayers
- PM arrested after shooting musician in southern Sao Paulo
- Teenage disappearance still a mystery after two years
- Young father killed in Contagem (MG) charges justice
- PM and two assailants die during attempted bus robbery in Luziânia