Goiânia Airport is normally open on Tuesday.
44 takeoffs and 34 landings are expected at the terminal by the end of the day. The post Goiânia Airport normally works on Tuesday appeared first in Jornal Opção.
44 takeoffs and 34 landings are expected at the terminal by the end of the day.Option newspaperOption newspaperPhoto: Legislative Assembly of GoiásThe Brazilian Airport Infrastructure Company (Infraero) reported that the Santa Genoveva Airport, in Goiania, is fueled and operates normally on Tuesday (29).According to updated information on Infraero's website, 44 takeoffs and 34 landings are expected by the end of the day.In the morning, only one flight was delayed.Infraero manages 54 airports in Brazil and continues to monitor the supply of aviation kerosene by suppliers operating at the terminals.Due to the strike of the terminals, 10 airports are in short supply.The company has warned aircraft operators to evaluate their flight schedules so that they can define their best supply strategy based on available inventory at the source and destination terminals.Check here all flights scheduled for this Tuesday at the terminal in ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Robin Wright Announces End of "House of Cards" Filming
- Rodrigo Caetano banking ownership of D'Alessandro
- Mare gives birth to twins in MG
- Police find 300 kg of marijuana in condominium in Greater BH
- Police arrest man who would be gang leader who blows banks in Rio
- Brazilian buys and spends more on online stores in 2018
- Bandits use car to break into store and lose $ 50,000 in Serra
- Student buys motorcycle at auction and gets hit in MG
- Airplane makes emergency landing on busy US avenue
- VIDEO: Teenager is attacked and assaulted by man upon return from school in Cariacica
- Guarulhos records traffic with 26 km of congestion at 11:55 am.
- Camera records rare formation of waterspout in pool during Florida thunderstorm
- Taxpayers who have fallen into thin mesh can schedule Internet service
- Apple Removes US Conspiracy Theorist Podcasts from iTunes
- Workers are victims of agent in Rio de Janeiro
- Doctors paralyze care at public hospitals in Ribeir?o Preto (SP)
- Government maintains dialogue for new road freight table
- Government has no definition of size of primary deficit of 2015, says Berzoini
- Law begins to harden punishment for drunk driver
- Diadema records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.