Health Minister discusses impact of strike on hospitals
Second folder, cities are performing relocation of stocks, a kind of exchange network, to avoid the shortage of inputs
Truck stoppage is affecting input distribution throughout BrazilEdu Garcia / R7The Ministry of Health attended a meeting in the Plateau late Tuesday morning (29) to discuss strategies to reduce the impact of truck drivers' strike.The agenda of the meeting is the consequences of the strike on the operation of hospitals and service stations.There are two parallel meetings that take place in the Plateau.Learn more: Ministry of Health triggers FAB, Army and airlinesMinisters Eliseu Padilha (Civil House), Sergio Etchegoyen (GSI), Raul Jungmann (Public Security) and Carlos Marun (Government Secretariat) attend the crisis cabinet meeting.The Health Minister, Gilberto Occhi, is also in Planalto and another meeting also has representatives of state and municipal health secretariats.The objective is to identify which products and services are most affected, to analyze stocks and relief formulas.The president of the National Council of Municipal Health Secretaries, Mauro...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Suzano has net loss of $ 1.85 billion in the 2nd quarter
- Marchezan rejects possibility of talking with "invaders"
- Curitiba records traffic with 46 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Revenue makes available today new portal for business legalization
- OAB President in Brasilia is accused of corruption
- 4-year-old girl dies after being bitten by scorpion
- Health post suspends activities in Gloria neighborhood, BH
- Four young people are killed during bus ride
- New confusion marks session in Dourados (MS)
- Oil prices rise with strike on Petrobras
- Police seize 6kg of cocaine drum base
- Goiânia records traffic with 91 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- Elderly woman is kept in private jail in a property in the interior of São Paulo
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 64 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Spending a lot? Learn how to save every day of the week.
- Curitiba records traffic with 43 km of congestion at 7h0.
- 10 Important Things About You You Should Know
- PMs report commuting problems and poor housing conditions
- Police seize backpack of drugs and money in western SP
- Truck driver is taken hostage in Belo Horizonte