Health Minister discusses impact of strike on hospitals
Second folder, cities are performing relocation of stocks, a kind of exchange network, to avoid the shortage of inputs
Truck stoppage is affecting input distribution throughout BrazilEdu Garcia / R7The Ministry of Health attended a meeting in the Plateau late Tuesday morning (29) to discuss strategies to reduce the impact of truck drivers' strike.The agenda of the meeting is the consequences of the strike on the operation of hospitals and service stations.There are two parallel meetings that take place in the Plateau.Learn more: Ministry of Health triggers FAB, Army and airlinesMinisters Eliseu Padilha (Civil House), Sergio Etchegoyen (GSI), Raul Jungmann (Public Security) and Carlos Marun (Government Secretariat) attend the crisis cabinet meeting.The Health Minister, Gilberto Occhi, is also in Planalto and another meeting also has representatives of state and municipal health secretariats.The objective is to identify which products and services are most affected, to analyze stocks and relief formulas.The president of the National Council of Municipal Health Secretaries, Mauro...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PM who recorded headshot as run over goes to jury
- Rescued 217 migrants at sea in just one day in Spain
- Cigarette butt is biggest source of trash in the oceans, says NGO
- ICMS Mafia Makes Government Alckmin Set Up New Co-Office on the Farm
- Airlines convicted of refusing to transport child with genetic disease in Vitoria
- Florianópolis records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Body found in rubble is from victim firefighters tried to rescue
- Bus collector stabs and kills attendant in northern SP
- More than half of the world's children live in poor conditions.
- Eastbound track with works in Jaguariaiva Note: Conservation of the highway channeled to the edge of the
- Fast and excessive weight loss may indicate diseases.
- São Leopoldo ceases to be on duty at the Police Station
- Government ready to act in case of excessive volatility in markets, source says
- Student assaults child who has rare syndrome in Bauru school (SP)
- Mobile phone explodes inside a car in BH
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Iran says it will retaliate if US tries to block oil exports
- With new proposal, bankers strike expected to end on Monday
- Does listening to classical music have any real benefits?
- Police operation arrests Matozinhos gang (MG)