Ethanol is missing in 95% of Goiânia's stations
More than half of the establishments also do not have gasoline The post Missing ethanol in 95% of Goiânia's posts appeared first in Jornal Opção.
More than half of the establishments do not have gasoline eitherRelatedOption newspaperOption newspaperDrivers line up at Goiania stations that still have fuelOption newspaperOption newspaperInner cities of Goiás are already completely out of fuelAfter nine days of the stoppage of truck drivers in Brazil, the Trade Union of Petroleum Derivatives in the State of Goiás (Sindiposto) already has 95% of the stations without ethanol and 65% without any fuel in Goiânia.With the reduction of supply options, the goianiense has faced long lines in the establishments.The situation is even worse inside.Rio Verde, Jataí, Piracanjuba, Catalan, Jussara, Porangatu and Luziânia are part of the list of municipalities with complete shortage.In a statement, Sindiposto reports that the refueling is being done gradually, as the flags manage to schedule escort with the Secretariat of Public Security, which made available teams for such service.According to Márcio Andrade, pres...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brazilian student mother killed in Nicaragua: \ 'she just wanted to go back '
- Exhibition "Echoes of Sound" comes into play in Porto Alegre
- Sports industry expects sales to warm up in 2010
- Housewife is hospitalized after being stepped by her companion in Cariacica
- NASA launches satellites to monitor water on Earth today
- A very promising Brazilian talent in Silicon Valley
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 39 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Two suspects die and 11 arrested in operation at Belford Roxo
- Paraguay's new president gets minority in Senate
- Rio 2016 Committee Director speaks of IOC visit to Record studios
- Police discover point of drug use in former rubber shop in Goi?nia (GO)
- Goiânia City Hall gives employees time off in Brazil's World Cup day
- Court is prohibited from requiring gynecological examination of candidate for judge
- Water hyacinths cover dam and cause environmental risk in Americana (SP)
- Venezuelan Indians Cross Border for Health Care
- Dollar has slight fall and ends Wednesday quoted at $ 3.76
- PRF seizes 500 kg of marijuana on Washington Luiz highway
- How a sexually transmitted disease is threatening koala survival
- Protesters perform act in solidarity with the National Museum
- See the full Alert Brazil this Wednesday (02).