Ethanol is missing in 95% of Goiânia's stations
More than half of the establishments also do not have gasoline The post Missing ethanol in 95% of Goiânia's posts appeared first in Jornal Opção.
More than half of the establishments do not have gasoline eitherRelatedOption newspaperOption newspaperDrivers line up at Goiania stations that still have fuelOption newspaperOption newspaperInner cities of Goiás are already completely out of fuelAfter nine days of the stoppage of truck drivers in Brazil, the Trade Union of Petroleum Derivatives in the State of Goiás (Sindiposto) already has 95% of the stations without ethanol and 65% without any fuel in Goiânia.With the reduction of supply options, the goianiense has faced long lines in the establishments.The situation is even worse inside.Rio Verde, Jataí, Piracanjuba, Catalan, Jussara, Porangatu and Luziânia are part of the list of municipalities with complete shortage.In a statement, Sindiposto reports that the refueling is being done gradually, as the flags manage to schedule escort with the Secretariat of Public Security, which made available teams for such service.According to Márcio Andrade, pres...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Justice orders Microsoft to stop automatic data collection
- Alligator appears in community after rain and scares residents
- Firefighters did not locate 45 residents, but only one is considered missing
- New vehicle sales in Brazil in October back again
- Trade Federation reduces expectation for Valentine's Day sales
- Whale Festival will have various events between Thursday and Sunday in Vit?ria
- European stock index falls, but German market performs better
- See the full Alert Brazil this Thursday (05).
- Young man loses motorcycle control and gets injured in accident
- Agefis knocks down twenty shacks in fern invasion
- Police seize $ 100,000 in computer objects
- Military police killed during operation in São Gonçalo (RJ)
- Promised diesel discount has not yet reached the pumps
- Brazil's 2018/19 coffee sales rise to 38% of total, says Safras
- Bandits assault establishment in St. Kitts (SE)
- Police hear testimony from Getúlio Vargas employees about Dona Irene's death
- INSS will provide benefits request over the internet
- Learn how is the operation of commerce on the days of games in Brazil
- Federal Government places abandoned land for sale
- Joaquim Barbosa resigns as candidate for presidency