Ethanol is missing in 95% of Goiânia's stations
More than half of the establishments also do not have gasoline The post Missing ethanol in 95% of Goiânia's posts appeared first in Jornal Opção.
More than half of the establishments do not have gasoline eitherRelatedOption newspaperOption newspaperDrivers line up at Goiania stations that still have fuelOption newspaperOption newspaperInner cities of Goiás are already completely out of fuelAfter nine days of the stoppage of truck drivers in Brazil, the Trade Union of Petroleum Derivatives in the State of Goiás (Sindiposto) already has 95% of the stations without ethanol and 65% without any fuel in Goiânia.With the reduction of supply options, the goianiense has faced long lines in the establishments.The situation is even worse inside.Rio Verde, Jataí, Piracanjuba, Catalan, Jussara, Porangatu and Luziânia are part of the list of municipalities with complete shortage.In a statement, Sindiposto reports that the refueling is being done gradually, as the flags manage to schedule escort with the Secretariat of Public Security, which made available teams for such service.According to Márcio Andrade, pres...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Regional Electoral Court rejected 45 nominations
- Deadline for ProUni Applicants to Deliver Documents Today
- Curitiba - PR has 96 km of traffic at the moment.
- Friends retread van to enjoy the World Cup
- Cristiane goes to the PTB convention and avoids contact with father
- Energy consumption in Brazil falls 3.1% in September, says EPE
- Revenue will send letter to 22,000 taxpayers suspected of evasion
- Michael Myers is back in the sequel to "Halloween"
- Fluminense defeats Atlético-PR 2-0 and Inter sleeps at Z4
- Army pays tribute to military dead in Rio operations
- João Mares Guia explains what motivated him to return to political life
- Águas Lindas de Goiás has shooting at school door
- Bernhard Lörcher and Ana Flávia Frazão open season
- Rebels claim 40 children killed in Yemen bombing
- Magneti Marelli celebrates 15 years of flexfuel technology in Brazil
- EU, Canada and automakers criticize Trump tariff plan
- School in Curitiba (PR) suffers frequent violence
- Buried second shooting victim in Muri?oca
- Kia Stinger 2019 - Release, Features