Enem 2018 has 18% drop in the number of subscribers
For the Ministry of Education, the smaller number is a result of the changes adopted in partnership with Inep to promote conscious enrollment.
The Enem 2018 events take place on November 4th and 11th.Brazil AgencyThe Inep (National Institute for Educational Studies and Research Anísio Teixeira) reported on Tuesday (29) a drop of 18% in the number of Enem subscribers this year.The 2018 edition received 6,774,891 entries and has 5,513,662 (81.3%) participants confirmed for the November 4 and 11 races.In 2017, there were 7,603,290 enrolled and 6,135,418 confirmed students.For the Ministry of Education, the smaller number of registrants is a result of the changes adopted in partnership with Inep to promote conscious enrollment since not everyone attends on test days.In the last five years, the average abstention in Enem was 29%, generating a loss of $ 962 million.ExemptionThis is the first edition of Enem in which the request for exemption of the fee of R $ 82 was prior to registration, and participants who were exempt and missing had to justify the absence to get the free again.Of the 2,017,253 missing in the 2017 ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Sailor and friend arrested trying to steal RMS senior car
- Doctor Butt: Relatives tell how were the last hours of banking that died after cosmetic procedure
- Lowest gasoline price rises 10 cents and costs $ 3.73 in JP
- Drunk driver runs over and kills 15-year-old cyclist in southern SP
- Federal Council of Psychology regulates online attendance
- European stock indexes broaden recovery and close higher aided by oil stocks
- Man dies run over on highway in S?o Jos? dos Pinhais (PR)
- For 6 to 5, STF authorizes early arrest of Lula in 'triple' case
- US and Russia accuse themselves of being "stuck" in Syria
- Goods and objects seized by the court may be donated to welfare entities
- Juninho Pernambucano defends Neymar and attacks Galvão Bueno
- Poison Hour: Kéfera buys fight with double country
- Recife - PE has 37 km of traffic at the moment.
- Twitter updates app to highlight big events and news
- Harry and Meghan: Wedding Shows UK Open to Diversity
- Criminals surrender bank clerks and take safe money in RS
- Nurse defends herself against charges of trying to kill babies in west Rio
- China gets angry over new US defense act and says it will evaluate content
- Baby who died after being born at Paissandu will have funeral on Friday
- Libyan court sentences 45 to death for killings in 2011