Enem 2018 has 18% drop in the number of subscribers
For the Ministry of Education, the smaller number is a result of the changes adopted in partnership with Inep to promote conscious enrollment.
The Enem 2018 events take place on November 4th and 11th.Brazil AgencyThe Inep (National Institute for Educational Studies and Research Anísio Teixeira) reported on Tuesday (29) a drop of 18% in the number of Enem subscribers this year.The 2018 edition received 6,774,891 entries and has 5,513,662 (81.3%) participants confirmed for the November 4 and 11 races.In 2017, there were 7,603,290 enrolled and 6,135,418 confirmed students.For the Ministry of Education, the smaller number of registrants is a result of the changes adopted in partnership with Inep to promote conscious enrollment since not everyone attends on test days.In the last five years, the average abstention in Enem was 29%, generating a loss of $ 962 million.ExemptionThis is the first edition of Enem in which the request for exemption of the fee of R $ 82 was prior to registration, and participants who were exempt and missing had to justify the absence to get the free again.Of the 2,017,253 missing in the 2017 ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Will next week's demonstrations have a Gilmar doll?
- Pimps exploited and threatened prostitutes in GIS
- Taís Araújo is the target of racist comments on social networks
- Emerson Santos Agreement is published in IDB
- IGP-DI accelerates high to 0.93% in April with higher wholesale and retail pressure, says FGV
- Atlético faces Rail this Wednesday (18)
- Man arrested after school shooting in the United States
- Three arrested in operation against cargo theft in the metropolitan region
- Spring Corner opens registration for music shows
- Vans, minibuses and metropolitan buses will circulate on Wednesday (23) in case of strike
- Climate of fear takes over the neighborhood of Caixa D \ 'Água
- "Weak as an old woman," reports woman who contracted "cave disease"
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 1h0.
- Earthquake death toll exceeds 200 in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Cairoli says pre-deal will be signed later this month despite House vote
- Fed does not change interest rate and keeps way up in September
- Fortaleza - CE has 42 km of traffic at the moment.
- Dollar falls 0.4% and closes at $ 3.89 this Tuesday
- Facebook owner testimonial in Europe will be broadcast live
- Drivers with CNH suspended have until May 31 to appeal; check out