Fuel supply is gradually resumed in the country
Truck stoppage continues for the ninth consecutive day on Tuesday (29).Shortage is recorded in several sectors
Consumers line up at gas station in downtown São PauloDario Oliveira / Estadão Contents / 29.05.2018Truck stoppage continues for the ninth consecutive day on Tuesday (29) across the country, with losses exceeding 34 billion.The situation, however, is beginning to show signs of improvement.Cities such as Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, Vitoria, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte and Manaus registered tank trucks supplying stations.Salvador, for example, has not yet received a drop of gasoline or diesel.The president of Sincopetro-SP (São Paulo Petroleum Derivatives Trade Union), José Alberto Gouveia, told R7 that the biggest difficulty is in the refineries, which still register protests of truckers blocking the exit of trucks. : “There is no forecast.The government must act to free the trucks to transport the fuel. ”See tooFuel Reaches Slowly, But Markets and Hospitals ConcernCheck out the fuel supply situation in several cities of the country:Sao PauloThe gas stations in Sao Paulo ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 20 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Roads and Shooting Department investigates sparrow depredation
- Download UpSafe Office 365 Backup Freeware
- Man's charred body is found in the thicket
- Get to know the city of Argentina that has only one inhabitant
- Rio is already preparing for the Olympics
- Guarulhos records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 12:54 am.
- Atlético lose 3-0 to Corinthians in BH
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 54 km of traffic at the moment.
- Missing English Rapper Family Calls for Reopening Inquiry
- Crater opens on asphalt and almost swallows car in Cruz Alta
- Museums in the interior of São Paulo have infiltrations and are in danger of collapsing
- Dead cyclist family in Rio asks for help finding out who ran him over
- Brazilian missing in Spain arrested
- Making children eat fruits and vegetables for sweets is not the best option
- Armed Forces Operation has arrested and injured in Rio de Janeiro
- Italy threatens mission to help EU immigrants in the Mediterranean
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.
- Almost 80 days after announcement, viaduct revitalization is still at an early stage
- If I withdraw FGTS to buy a house and get fired, how will the 40% be calculated?