Would you stop using equipment for privacy?
A US couple found that Amazon's personal assistant Alexa recorded and sent their conversations to unauthorized contacts.
Amazon Personal Assistant May Damage User PrivacyFlicker / Stock CatalogA couple from Portland, USA, found that Alexa, Amazon's voice assistant, recorded unauthorized conversations and randomly sent them to their contacts .The episode revealed that the device can interpret conversations as a trigger request or as a voice command.Amazon says there was an "unlikely ... series of events" that made the voice assistant randomly share the audio recordings. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Pellets Announces Emergency Uterus Lab Hiring
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 19:54.
- California fights largest forest fire in its history
- Woman walking dog is killed by alligator in the USA
- Generic hepatitis C can save $ 1 billion in Brazil
- Hippie Fair is open on Fridays in Goiânia
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 64 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Gasoline price causes confusion in BH station
- European indices end stable amid fears about tariffs; H&M records earnings
- Santa Maria Regional Hospital Outpatient Clinic opens in 30 days
- Basic Health Unit opens in Ceilândia
- Ethiopia records over 1 million displaced by ethnic violence
- Accident in Sobradinho leaves a wounded
- Helicopter crash leaves at least 18 dead in Russia
- Group arrested suspect kidnapping police daughter
- RJ: flu vaccination aims to immunize 4 million
- Streets of a neighborhood in Contagem (MG) look more like a construction site
- Research reveals that gossip is good for your health
- Mandatory Cancer Notification Bill Passes Senate
- Campaign against harassment of women is launched at UFMG