Uruguaiana turns 172 with small celebration
The municipality decreed a public disaster last week
The celebration will be small in the city Credit: Jairo de Souza / Especial / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesUruguaiana records, on Tuesday, 172 years of Political Emancipation with few celebrations due to the decree of public calamity issued by Mayor Ronnie Mello, last Thursday.It is planned to present a play at 16h and the Ballet Cristina Fernandez at 20h at the Rosalina Pandolfo Lisbon Theater.The lack of fuels is causing changes in municipal services.The municipal network classes will be resumed only next Monday (4).Already the state schools returned to school this Tuesday.In the Center of the municipality, on an emergency basis, city halls perform the waste collection service.In the periphery, the waste accumulates.Markets suffer from a lack of products.In some gas stations there is waste of ethanol and diesel.To fill up with gasoline, vehicles keep the ritual of crossing the International Bridge and fetching the product from the Paso de los Libres stations in A...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 231 km of traffic at the moment.
- Denatran suspends payment of card fines
- Car is swallowed by hole in building parking lot in S?o Jos? (SC)
- South African prosecutors ask for Pistorius conviction for murder
- Poison Time: Madonna outrages Beyonce and Jay-Z on social networks
- Maluf is sentenced to 2 years and 9 months for ideological falsehood
- Young dead in RJ will be buried in Sorocaba this Thursday (12)
- Teenager drowned in Rio Paraíba
- America lose to Flamengo in the farewell of goalkeeper Julio Cesar
- Gilberto Carvalho says electoral process may not be peaceful
- PLO: US decision to cancel aid to Palestine is "blackmail"
- China's space station crashed into the Pacific Ocean
- French port offers to receive ship with 141 immigrants
- INSS may cancel benefits for over 118,000 policyholders
- Comurg creates program for employee layoffs
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 17 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Iranian Foreign Minister wants to save nuclear deal
- Cabral and 25 others reported by secretariat scheme
- Justice asks arrest of security guards who allegedly beat student
- Telefonica Brasil's net profit up 10% to R $ 1,098 billion in the first quarter