Uruguaiana turns 172 with small celebration
The municipality decreed a public disaster last week
The celebration will be small in the city Credit: Jairo de Souza / Especial / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesUruguaiana records, on Tuesday, 172 years of Political Emancipation with few celebrations due to the decree of public calamity issued by Mayor Ronnie Mello, last Thursday.It is planned to present a play at 16h and the Ballet Cristina Fernandez at 20h at the Rosalina Pandolfo Lisbon Theater.The lack of fuels is causing changes in municipal services.The municipal network classes will be resumed only next Monday (4).Already the state schools returned to school this Tuesday.In the Center of the municipality, on an emergency basis, city halls perform the waste collection service.In the periphery, the waste accumulates.Markets suffer from a lack of products.In some gas stations there is waste of ethanol and diesel.To fill up with gasoline, vehicles keep the ritual of crossing the International Bridge and fetching the product from the Paso de los Libres stations in A...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Shooting and Chase on Brazil Avenue Causes Panic
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 60 km of traffic at the moment.
- Factory worker hangs on building in Rio
- Invaded the kitchen: chef prepares "carioca moqueca"
- The school told me that the course material was free. Now they want to charge me. What do I do?
- STF dismiss Minister of Labor for involvement in folder fraud
- Ombudsman asks for clarification on occurrence with PMs in SP
- Revenue releases this Monday consultation of the second batch of refund 2018
- Goiânia records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 9:54.
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 34 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Humberto Gessinger brings new work to Curitiba
- Half of children have been vaccinated against polio and measles in RS
- "He was always an aggressive man," says sister of woman killed by former partner
- European Union studies implementing DST all year long
- Education floor PEC is approved for state teachers in MG
- Vandals invade school in Goi?nia (GO)
- Palmeiras dismiss Mauricio and Obina after fight during match against Gr?mio
- Geromel and Kannemann Highlight Estudiantes Competitive Style
- Michel Temer should punish the army commander
- Rio Metro closes five stations and causes inconvenience