Penalty for company that participated in strike goes from fine to closing
Cade investigates if there was coordinated action.If detected, companies and associations are subject to penalties
Penalty for company that participated in strike goes from fine to closingUeslei Marcellin / Reuters - 28.05.2018At the end of the ongoing investigation by Cade (Administrative Council for Economic Defense) on possible coordinated action by companies and associations in the truckers strike, the entities, if convicted, may be fined up to 20% of annual revenues and closed.The information comes from Cade's president, Alexandre Barreto de Souza.- The types of sanctions can range from a fine of 0.1 to 20% of the company's revenues and others as a prohibition to contract with public administration, to borrow from official institutions, to install taxes with the Revenue, in the limit to the discontinuation of company.At the end of the process, which is assured the contradictory, broad right of defense, due legal process, the penalties may be these.Cade's president explained that the investigation is still preliminary and that the companies involved have 15 days to respond to the e...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Florian?polis - SC has 26 km of traffic at the moment.
- Ibovespa closes near stable with overseas overshadowing local corporate news
- Men steal railroad wood in Santa Luzia (MG)
- Northbound track with works in Ponta Grossa Note: Conservation of the highway, Channeled to the
- Mega-Seine accumulates and next prize can pay $ 6.5 million
- Six out of ten survey respondents support Dilma's impeachment based on tax pedaling
- SP City Hall can make public emails from its servers
- Asian stock markets advance with easing tensions between Korea
- Poison Time 2: Tata Werneck's cats disturb neighbors
- After attempted shoplifting, two injured
- Paraglider crash at the Top of the World in Nova LIma (MG)
- Student goes to armed school in Aparecida de Goi?nia (GO)
- Robin Williams makes bad joke about RJ choice for 2016 Olympics
- PF postpones testimony of Lula's son in Zelotes inquiry
- Lufthansa and Air France avoid Sinai Peninsula after Russian plane crash
- Brasilia records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Fatecs from SP open application for selection process
- Trump Wall Rekindles Old US-Mexico Conflicts
- Daring of female gang amazes residents of Ja? (SP)
- Brazil loses 661 jobs in June, says Caged