Penalty for company that participated in strike goes from fine to closing
Cade investigates if there was coordinated action.If detected, companies and associations are subject to penalties
Penalty for company that participated in strike goes from fine to closingUeslei Marcellin / Reuters - 28.05.2018At the end of the ongoing investigation by Cade (Administrative Council for Economic Defense) on possible coordinated action by companies and associations in the truckers strike, the entities, if convicted, may be fined up to 20% of annual revenues and closed.The information comes from Cade's president, Alexandre Barreto de Souza.- The types of sanctions can range from a fine of 0.1 to 20% of the company's revenues and others as a prohibition to contract with public administration, to borrow from official institutions, to install taxes with the Revenue, in the limit to the discontinuation of company.At the end of the process, which is assured the contradictory, broad right of defense, due legal process, the penalties may be these.Cade's president explained that the investigation is still preliminary and that the companies involved have 15 days to respond to the e...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Armed Forces encircle São Gonçalo and Guanabara Bay
- How is raising a real baby in the 21st century
- Educational toys help in children's development
- Rio de Janeiro records the traffic with 182 km of congestion at 17h1.
- Goiânia - GO currently has 109 km of traffic.
- Operation at Morro do Papagaio ends with 22 arrested for trafficking
- Mother sells son, regrets and wants child back
- Why are Brazilian coatis using soap?
- The search for exchange after high school grows
- Burglars rob cultural center in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Flagra: Car break-in in Belo Horizonte
- Police look for fake dentist who attended in Ibirité
- Hospital de Clínicas new structure to be in operation in the first semester of 2019
- Gas car drivers don't care about fuel shortages
- Representative says truckers still afraid of government
- Truck driver is convicted of arms trafficking in MG
- Lava Jato says that delations go to SP does not change lawsuit against Lula
- Drug informant award scheme involved 17 PMs, says MP
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 162 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- S?o Paulo State Police Suspected Misuse of Medicines in the Region