After strike, Itapevi Prefecture decrees state of calamity
Truck stoppage continues for the ninth consecutive day on Tuesday (29) and causes shortages in several cities of the country
Mayor, Igor Soares decrees calamity in ItapeviFacebook playbackAfter nine consecutive days of truck stoppage, Itapevi Mayor Igor Soares (Somos), in the metropolitan region of São Paulo, decreed a state of calamity in the city, through decree 5,362, which was published in the 533 edition of the Official Gazette.With the measure, the government has more flexibility to minimize the damage caused by the truck stoppage to the population of the city, and can make purchases without bidding and make spending without relying on budget commitment.To assess the shortage situation in the city, the decree also instituted the creation of a crisis committee composed of the Departments of Justice, Communication and Results and Safety, Traffic and Transportation.Fuel supply is gradually resumed in the countryAt the same time, the municipal administration will maintain the inspection of gas stations in order to prioritize the supply of ambulances, vehicles and other vehicles aimed at perfo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Drought: 184 Bahia cities declare emergency situation
- Residents complain about insecurity in Ribeira
- Fortaleza records traffic with 33 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Unique application: Temer and Maia go to Heraclito Fortes "lawless farm"
- FAB planes will carry medicines and supplies
- Drug production increases, says UN agency
- Florianópolis records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 1:54 am.
- Mother leaves newborn with merchant and does not return to pick up child in ES
- Vivo customers get no signal in São Paulo
- Citigroup will restructure investment banking
- Santo André records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 10:54.
- Campinas records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 1:54 pm.
- Bus catches fire under Minhocão in São Paulo
- Teenagers disappear and leave family desperate
- Kremlin says it's early to talk about new Putin-Trump meeting
- The mathematicians who helped Einstein and without whom the theory of relativity would not work
- I have lived in my mate's house for seven years. Am I entitled to the property?
- Release of prisoners in Rio has cry and revolt
- Government studies fuel price insurance
- Mega-Sena accumulates and may reward with $ 33 million