Outlaw, widow of Mega-Sena has new appeal denied by the court
Adriana was sentenced to 20 years in prison for her husband's murder in 2007;widow was arrested in April, but did not report to court
Appointed as principal, Adriana was convicted of murder in December 2016.Estefan Radovicz / Agency The Day / 15.12.2016Rio's court denied another appeal to the defense of Adriana Almeida, the widow of Mega-Sena, sentenced to 20 years for the murder of her husband in 2007 .The decision of the 2nd Criminal Court of Rio Bonito, in the interior of the state, was announced on Tuesday (29).After the trial, Adriana continued to respond to the case until April this year, when she was arrested .The defense appealed but was denied.Since then she is considered a fugitive.Justice annuls testament that benefited Mega-Sena's widowEarlier this month, a new arrest warrant was issued by the prosecution and received a favorable opinion from Judge Pedro Amorim Gotlib Pildewasser of the Rio Bonito forum.According to the magistrate, the possible appeals in the second instance conviction have already been exhausted.The R7 could not locate the defense of Adriana Almeida.The crimeAmp...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Arrested suspected of raping three children in Viamao
- After vacating Freedom Palace, police analyze strike
- PMs report commuting problems and poor housing conditions
- Sao Caetano do Sul - SP has 13 km of traffic at the moment.
- Stolen car was found in Betim (MG)
- RJ: MPF denounces Sérgio Côrtes and wife for money laundering
- DF police arrest suspect of stealing house and lock owner in Santa Maria
- Son died: parents are entitled to receive INSS pension?
- TJMG issued arrest warrant for lobbyist Nilton Monteiro
- Senior citizen is tortured during robbery in Belo Horizonte
- Senate suspends Paran? debt related to Banestado bonds
- Police look for couple suspected of estelionato practice in western Rio de Janeiro
- TCM-GO delivers to the electoral justice list of politicians with irregular accounts
- Argentina: photo exhibition shows the trajectory of Mothers of Plaza de Mayo
- New car sales grow in Brazil
- PF: Colonel Lima's company met Temer's \ 'demands '
- I'm 18 and my father wants to lower the pension. Can I go to court to charge you?
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 62 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Poison Time: Isis Valverde gets married
- Gerdau concludes sale of hydroelectric dams in Goiás for R $ 835 mi