Outlaw, widow of Mega-Sena has new appeal denied by the court
Adriana was sentenced to 20 years in prison for her husband's murder in 2007;widow was arrested in April, but did not report to court
Appointed as principal, Adriana was convicted of murder in December 2016.Estefan Radovicz / Agency The Day / 15.12.2016Rio's court denied another appeal to the defense of Adriana Almeida, the widow of Mega-Sena, sentenced to 20 years for the murder of her husband in 2007 .The decision of the 2nd Criminal Court of Rio Bonito, in the interior of the state, was announced on Tuesday (29).After the trial, Adriana continued to respond to the case until April this year, when she was arrested .The defense appealed but was denied.Since then she is considered a fugitive.Justice annuls testament that benefited Mega-Sena's widowEarlier this month, a new arrest warrant was issued by the prosecution and received a favorable opinion from Judge Pedro Amorim Gotlib Pildewasser of the Rio Bonito forum.According to the magistrate, the possible appeals in the second instance conviction have already been exhausted.The R7 could not locate the defense of Adriana Almeida.The crimeAmp...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Portraits and projections expose the pain of those waiting for the missing
- \ 'I had a child of a rape and today I coordinate abortion service by WhatsApp '
- Mining police arrest suspect of killing PM sergeant in Rio de Janeiro
- Prison directors request change in temporary detention period
- Workers in a situation analogous to slavery are rescued in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim
- Residents petition for florist in BH
- Seniors go to the movies for the first time in BH
- See how was the movement of the cemeteries of DF on the morning of the holiday of Finados
- Court rulings have not made 'the law goes for everyone', says Dodge
- School supplies require price research
- Businessman found shot inside BMW in Belo Horizonte
- German police issue warrant against suspected knife attack on bus
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 56 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Companies with employees have until July to join eSocial
- Domestic demand for air travel falls 0.8% in September compared to Sep / 14, says Abear
- Brazil registers second weekly trade deficit in the year, says MDIC
- Unpaid FGTS Will Be Credit Cut - Accounting Moment # 14
- Jos? Serra wants to create the Ministry of Security
- IPCA accelerates high in June to 1.26% after truck strike, says IBGE
- Piscin?o de Ramos works again